[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we treat each other worse than we treat our worst enemy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
why do we reply with cynical, hateful and aggressive answers?
>>
And who exactly is "our worst enemy"?
>>
>>344669450
Because internet you homo
>>
>>344669552
the sonyggers
>>
Because it chases off the faggots looking for a safe space/hugbox, you gigantic cock-gobbling dweeb
>>
>>344669450
better here than irl hmmm??

also that lack of tangible retaliation or revengeance
>>
File: 1395650616128.jpg (401 KB, 1400x1600) Image search: [Google]
1395650616128.jpg
401 KB, 1400x1600
>>344669681
Yeah, but we are the faggots looking for a safe space/hugbox.

It's a safe space/hugbox for the type of person that wants to call people faggots without any risk of repercussions.

This is the safe space. We're standing in it.
>>
File: .jpg (441 KB, 876x1044) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
441 KB, 876x1044
>>344669450
i don't do it
i hate haters
>>
>>344669450
Do you think aggressive comments on a random imagebord are worthy of your time? I value them as jokes and move on they have no impact on my life. Sometimes being verbally castigated can even help you in your personal growth.Complaining won't stop other anons from calling you a faggot
you sissy
>>
>>344669967
That's ok but when things like 300 replies in a thread and those 300 only insults and people hating each other it seems like autism + hate fetish
>>
>>344670076
No, it's not about being offended but just simply things that could evolve to a conversation just transforms into a giant war for no reason at all
>>
>>344670131
Internet hate machine was a thing some time ago
>>
File: 1467060455320.jpg (109 KB, 846x819) Image search: [Google]
1467060455320.jpg
109 KB, 846x819
>>344669981
>those bolted on tits
>>
>>344669552
Normies, people that laughed at you for liking something so much.
>>
>>344670216
I personally don't respond to the insults but just to the part of the post that convey a message.
Just ignore the trolls really, nothing more.
If a post is just random insults pretend it doesn't exist, replying will only create a chain of anons calling the one that doesn't reflect his opinion fag.
Also I think that many threads devolve into name calling because they are low quality thread made just to rake (you)s.
It may be strange but if a discussion have some sort of substance it can continue even on shitty boards like /v/ and /b/
>>
>>344669450
cause the rest of the internet acts like some shittty hugbox that coddles everyone and keeps them oh so sensitive.
Nobody wanted that shit here and it just became the kinda place where you grow thick skin or you leave.
>>
>>344669450
Because we know we can take it.
and because we can take it means it strengthens us and allows us to laugh at those who can't.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.