[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
7th Dragon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 7th.jpg (258 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
7th.jpg
258 KB, 660x330
So 7th Dragon III code comes out tonight. Anyone planning on grabbing it? Like the demo?
>>
I wasn't aware there was a demo
>>
i would but no wifi
>>
>>344665951
Nah. I'll wait for a sale. Looks about as mediocre and unmemorable as Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, and another one i can't recall

what a strange string of mediocre and forgettable JPGS the 3DS has been getting lately
>>
>>344665951
I would once it's released in europe.
>>
>>344665951
Already got the CIA.
>>
Comes in the mail tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it.
>>
The demo totally sold me on it, but Monster Hunter Generations comes out in four days so i'm going to put off 7th Dragon until it goes on sale.
>>
>>344667997
>Legend of Legacy
>Lets have stat and skills be gained randomly!
>Let's a have a new game plus but not have it carry over any stats or skills characters have gotten
>Let's have a thing happen if you beat the game with all seven characters

Oh why.
>>
>>344665951
No stereoscopic 3d, not really interested.
>>
File: Preordered.png (50 KB, 679x347) Image search: [Google]
Preordered.png
50 KB, 679x347
>>344665951
>>
>>344665951
i just like the maid who punches shit
sold the game to me /v/
>>
I wish there was a hard mode.

Seriously, I dunked the fuck out of everything and never had any trouble except for a couple of bosses who shat out ailments, but even then there's accessories to block them.

The postgame dungeon is fucking bullshit, though.

>All the normal enemies are replaced with dragons
>That's it
>>
Don't forget to download all the paid DLC for free.

>Atlus has announced the release schedule for the eight add-ons that will be released between the game’s launch and the end of July.
>In addition, the company confirmed that each of seven quests that cost money will be free for a week after they launch.

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/07/07/piece-7th-dragon-iii-code-vfd-dlc-will-free-week-launch/
>>
>>344665951
Was kinda pissed on the demo.

You get a preset party, which really sucks considering part of the experience is making your own party.
>>
game was leaked forever ago. what kind of cuck are you without a hacked 3ds?
>>
>>344667997
But stella glow was probably my 2nd favorite 3DS game in 2015. And was really good. But I am waiting to hear how 7th dragon is.
>>
Hopefully my preorder ships to me before the first week grace period on DLC is up, or else I'm gonna be pissed on top of staving off death.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.