[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just started any tips? Which order should I play the campaign in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2600.jpg (26 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2600.jpg
26 KB, 460x215
Pic related
>>
>>344663417
Stop playing it and save valuable time of your life.
>>
Chris -> Surely -> Leon
>>
>>344663549
that's a stupid order
get the fuck out of here
>>
>>344663417
Jake
Leon
Chris
Say what you want I like the way the implemented the story through multiple campaigns in this one.
>>
>>344663417
I always picture that 6 to be giraffe man being blown off by a woman
>>
>>344663540
Unironically saying that while browsing /v/ lel
>>
>>344663768
Cant unsee kek
>>
>>344663784
I mean, he could play something else. RE6 is literally waste of time.
>>
>>344663417
Leon -> Chris -> Jake

Chris has the worst campaign, Leon has the most handholding.
>>
>>344663417
Play them in list order

Leon>Chris>Jake>ada
>>
Stop playing and replay 4. Save yourself.
>>
>>344663417
learn to fucking dive everytime. Movility is bullshit, and enemies pull some bullshit too (you see pretty often headless zombies biting your neck) so diving is the best course of action.
If you suck prepare to be in the ground lots of times, everytime you lose a square of health your character does this innecesary animation of falling and stay a couple of seconds in the ground.
>>
>>344664909
But he could do the counter moves.

also you can press a key (forget which) to roll out of the falling animation. at least the one where you land on your back.
>>
Leon -> Chris -> Jake

That will get you used to the different enemy types.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.