[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My problem with EVE is that there's really nothing that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: eologo.png (25 KB, 2000x798) Image search: [Google]
eologo.png
25 KB, 2000x798
My problem with EVE is that there's really nothing that lucrative. It's why so many ships are gatecamping. If there's not a carrier+ in the hangar, there's really nothing that's going to make more than starter FW.. AKA, sitting on a beacon doing nothing. The question is, "Where's the loot?" Why can't there be more of it? If everything from SP training through drop multipliers was increased incredibly, everything would be more prevalent: titans, sov infiltration, and standard play.

EVE alternative where?
>>
>>344659659
>eve

How fat are you? when was the last time you saw your dick without having to make another move other than to look down? Why do you disappoint your parents so much?
>>
>>344659659
If titans were easily available to everyone, it'd kill the point of them almost entirely. Those things are like 15 miles long or some shit.
>>
>>344659838
>video games are serious business
>better shitpost

>>344659872
If there were more of them, more of them would be lost, dankly decreasing how many resources are available on the market (none).
>>
Can someone quickly explain what this game is for me? I play lots of elite dangerous and love scifi games but have never tried this.
>>
>>344660296
It's like if ED had a universe that actually had things to do in them. You're not piloting fighters, you're a captain of giant starships, the smallest being a frigate. Everything thing is player run. I think the only NPCs are security and pirates.
>>
>>344660296
huge world with player driven economy, alliance politics and stuff to do
>>
>>344660296
It's a 3D ARPG. Double clicking directs the craft, and it has hotkeys for abilities, but they cycle automatically because else that would be fuckery.
>>
>>344659659
They should just make extremely nerfed versions of the Skill injectors loot drops. Different regions can have a higher prevalence of different skills. That way people who are already have enough ISK have a fucking incentive to undock, and corps have another reason to be more aggressive in taking territory.
>>
File: jamyl.jpg (40 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
jamyl.jpg
40 KB, 425x516
>>
>>344664037
The logic is sound, but there isn't enough interest(?) in the whole grinding thing as is, which is why the OP suggests making everything taller by making everything smaller.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.