[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you burgers for buying our gimmick console but high quality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: noa_denied1.jpg (176 KB, 959x473) Image search: [Google]
noa_denied1.jpg
176 KB, 959x473
Nintendo Wii sold 45 million units in the USA

Then those jap CEOs are so 'great' that more than 50,000 people had to beg them for over a year to localize high quality JRPG games they intented to be japan exclusives.

So they spent millions dealing with third party studios to make the games refusing to release in United States where they sold the most

>Western cucks sucking japanese cock since the release of N64 (a.k.a MotionBlur 64 70 dollars game)
>>
>10 years late and some autist is still mad
>>
>The last story
>high quality JRPG

>Pandora's Tower
>JRPG
>high quality
>>
>>344656228
oh and they all sold really bad just like they thought would happen!
>>
>>344656367
Are you not going to do From /v/ to U this year?
>>
>>344656457
I just name it JRPG because it's an RPG from japan

You are the kind of retards that want to include 63 genders and think that LGBTQXRGZ is not enough

LGBTQCSDKRIRTTNVNIOCDOQOLMMNUOUIYGCGISKMVNTYLVIQORTNXZFTEI
>>
>>344657204
Nigga, it's pretty much GoW+SotC. None of those are called RPGs
>>
>being mad over this shit for over a decade
>brings up /pol/ shit for no reason
This is why the quality of the board has been declining so much, imbeciles like OP.
>>
>>344657492
Those?
Pandora's Tower is an action rpg if you are so ''purist''

You are a joke. A delusional retard.
>>
>>344657631
>Look at me everybody I'm neutral I don't like pol and I don't like SJWs I'm so fucking neutral! I'm superior to everyone else

Just go back to the shit hole you came from and never come back.
>>
Rule No #1

-How to appear an adult and balanced
>/pol/ is a cancer just like SJWs. Anti-SJWs are just as repugnant as SJWs

Rule #2 hypocrite bonus
>I hate brand consumerism. By the way, have you seen the new Nintendo product? OMG! It's perfect. It's like Nintendo going for its roots. 10/10 day one pruchase for me
>>
File: 1420736514078.jpg (53 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1420736514078.jpg
53 KB, 500x383
>>344657770
Keep up the good work, kid. One day you will fit in.
>>
>>344658076
don't opress me with your /pol rethoric!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.