[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LITERALLY an "ideas guy" that /v/ oh so hates >knows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: TobyFox.png (306 KB, 378x320) Image search: [Google]
TobyFox.png
306 KB, 378x320
>LITERALLY an "ideas guy" that /v/ oh so hates
>knows nothing about programming, making music, etc
>made millions
Why is the "idea guy" a bad thing again?
>>
>>344655918
but he programmed and made all of the music for undertale singlehandedly
granted it was made in gamemaker so
>>
>>344655918
Hello my good man, Im here to pick up the truckload of bait that I need for my next fishing trip.

How much will It be?
>>
>>344655918
are you implying i dont think toby fox is king of autismo cringe?
>>
He actually made something in 3 years of hard work. Idea guy by definition is someone who puts no effort into a project and expects others to do his bidding.
>>
>>344656115
Reading his twitter, I realized Nintendo should hire this guy. He is filled with potential.

And it looks like he would suck a dick just so he could have the oppertunity work there
>>
>>344656353
yeah, his hilarious le quirky tumblr meme humor would fit right in with treehouse
>>
>>344656353
It's a match made in heaven but he's already a millionare so I don't think he would take any job offers.
>>
Literally not an ideas guy at all
Did everything besides some art assets that temmie made
>>
>We restore custom cars, I get paid $20,000 a year just to pick the colours somebody else paints on

That's why idea guys are retarded, no ability to do any of the work to make a game and no skills that make them more useful for ideas than anybody else in the company.
>>
>>344655918
>knows nothing about programming, making music, etc
knows more than /v/ and that's why he could make a game and /v/ can't
>>
>>344657472
Oh snap, son.

But in all seriousness this is the only good post ITT
>>
>>344656353
>Nintendo hires Toby Fox to work on Mother 4
>/v/ contrarians implodes trying to deduce which one they have to shit on (/v/ always insists on taking sides whenever two bad choices arise, like overwatch vs battleborn)
>>
>>344655918
He alreadly had shitton of money, made a stupid game full of copy-paste from pop-culture, sjw pandering. Just a jew that had guts to try something.
>>
>making music

This is objectively incorrect, and the only thing not debatable.
>>
>writers of books get paid
>writers in theatre get paid
>writers on TV get paid
>writers in music get paid
>writers on movies get paid
>YOU SHOULDN'T GET PAID TO WRITE A VIDEO GAME YOU LAZY SHIT
No wonder video games aren't art.
>>
>>344660454
>mistaking an ideas guy for a writer
>>
File: breadmaster.jpg (11 KB, 286x226) Image search: [Google]
breadmaster.jpg
11 KB, 286x226
>>344655918
He authored Earthbound Romhacks, so he has some experience fucking with scripts, flags and switches.

If you're trying to sell the narrative that he did nothing and just dictated his shit, you're not only wrong OP. You're also stupid.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.