[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of those Sony Playstation exclusive franchises is the best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
Which one of those Sony Playstation exclusive franchises is the best?
>>
SLY COPPER of course
>>
JD > RC > SC
>>
>>344653965
hyi vittu

worst order possible
>>
>>344653774
Ratchet

Jack went shit after 1 with the diet GTA shit
Sly was never good
>>
>>344653774
>Sly was never good
>>
>>344653774
Ratchet and Clank has a couple of good games. The rest are probably good too, but after the first three you've seen all the series has to offer, they never take it anywhere.

Jak I was never fond off, the first game plays like crap, is empty as crap, sold itself on "TECHNOLOGY" like day/night cycles and no loading screens, like that shit matters in a fucking platformer. Then the not-GTA games were also just empty and bad.

Series always sucked.

Sly Cooper, first game is a decent platformer. Challenge after challenge, tightly paced. Second is okay but the open-world stuff adds nothing. Third had no focus, some weird 90s Captain Planet-esque crap.

So probably Ratchet and Clank > Sly Cooper > Jak and Daxter.

The connecting theme is that going open-world - space segments with Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter's GTA worlds and Sly Cooper's hubs - didn't add a single fucking worthwhile thing to any of the games.
>>
>>344654648
bad taste anon has bad taste
but your personal preference of course
>>
Ratchet is the best. But in terms of that pic Ratchet looks the shittiest
>>
>>344654648
>Jak I
>day/night cycles
U wot
>>
>>344654950
You haven't played it recently, have you?
>>
File: crack and napster.jpg (154 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
crack and napster.jpg
154 KB, 750x600
Fucking Jak and Daxter by far. Gorgeous games.
>>
>>344653774
Ratchet>Sly>Jak
>>
Ratchet > Sly > Jak
And Jak & Daxter was my first ps2 game too so...
>>
Ratchet clank, jack and daxter and sly Cooper is the weakest. None of the games after the first were any good.
>>
Jak and Daxter, easy. Jak II was an awesome game. Rachet comes in a close second, Sly comes in a close third.
>>
File: 1457120857927-2.jpg (231 KB, 852x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457120857927-2.jpg
231 KB, 852x1000
>>
>>344654596
>>344657707
Stop making me look bad for supporting Sly Cooper with your fucking fetish-pushing.
>>
Ratchet is better than Jak. Jak became shit after the first game, whereas Ratchet just improved little by little with each game in the trilogy.

Unfortunately, I didn't play Sly.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.