[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i stupid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Insidem8.png (494 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Insidem8.png
494 KB, 960x540
This game was really, pretty... But the story payoff was ass

Did I get caught up in the hype and scammed or was this game actually good and I'm just stupid?
>>
Why is this game literally nonexistent for pirating?
>>
>>344654632
Denuvo
Dame with adr1ft
>>
>>344654679
*Same
>>
>>344654679
wew
>>
>>344653113
Reviews say its 2-3 hours so ill just watch a lets play and save my money,
>>
>>344653113
>pretty
>story
How about fun? Yes, you're stupid. It's a video game with a minimal story with no obtrusive cutscenes or hand-holding, just puzzles and cool set-pieces.

>>344654841
>watching a puzzle game
Either forget it exists or wait for a sale, dude. You'll just be wasting 2.5 hours of your life.
>>
>>344654941
The puzzles are piss-easy to the point of formalities. You're gonna lose nothing if you just watch a no commentary playthrough.
>>
>>344653113
Both this and Limbo are incredibly, incredibly overrated indie games
>>
>>344655283
Except the actual playing the video game part. If you watch video games instead of playing them, you're a gigantic homo.
>>
>>344655616
Yeah this game sure had a lot of deep gameplay bruv. Walking right until you reach a puzzle and immediately see a solution sure got to me.

The only thing that makes you a gigantic homo is paying 20 bucks for a 4 hour game with no replayability.
>>
>>344655908
You could not buy it.

>this game is shit but I'm going to spend hours of my life watching someone else play it
Amazing life you have there. Have you tried switching over to /tv/?
>>
>>344656080
The game isn't shit but the gameplay is so dumbed down compared to even Limbo that you can experience the atmosphere, art style and story, which is what the game actually does well, by watching it and not miss much.
>>
I skipped through a lets play because I wanted to see what the fuzz was about. It's a reskinned Limbo with a gimmicky final 10 minutes and a shit ending. This is NOT worth your money.

>20 cold hard eurodollars for 3 hours of """gameplay"""
>>
>>344653113
>/v/ please tell me what to think
This place is irredeemable.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.