[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol Does anyone even CARE about this game anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pokkfite.jpg (138 KB, 570x803) Image search: [Google]
pokkfite.jpg
138 KB, 570x803
lol Does anyone even CARE about this game anymore?
>>
Its getting a new character soon so I imagine so
>>
>>344648251
Source? Can't find any info on this other than them saying there won't be any dlc.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 300x167
>>344649223
>It has been announced that the arcade version of Pokkén Tournament is to add the characters Garchomp, Braixen and Shadow Mewtwo on July 20th 2016. However, in addition to this, it's also adding a brand new playable Pokémon. This Pokémon is to be announced through a NicoNico livestream on July 14th. We'll provide full news as it happens so keep checking back
Nintendo Badge Arcade

Serebii.net
>>
>>344649420
Braxien
I thought he was already in the game
>>
>>344647904
It's just a generic fighter marketed for kids. It will fade into irrelevancy but keep a dwindling fan base.
>>
>>344649659
Not in the arcade version.
>>
>>344649659
>Braxien
>He

Nigga are you gay?
>>
>>344649420
Cool. Only mentions arcade but presumably it will come to the wii u as well.
>>344649659
Arcade came out first but they kept working on it and added Braixen Shadow Mewtwo and Garchomp which is already in the wii u version.
>>
>>344647904
Problem with the game is that it's going to be at evo and everyone expected huge results from it, but in actuality the fighting is rather shallow. It ultimately burns down to a rock paper scissors game mechanic (Grab Strike Counter) and a combo system that ultimately punishes you for long combo strings and rewards you for using blind burst moves.

I really really wanted to like this game but at it's core it's not a fighter. People want to complain that Smash is a party game from Nintendo? No, this is a party game from Nintendo. I'm not saying there's no skill in the game, but anyone can just pick it up and have fun with it and even win just by playing RPS.
>>
>>344647904

It needed a bigger roster and updates.
>>
>>344647904
Went to a 30 man Melee Local and the first 3 people also got a copy of pokken as a prize. One of the guys gave it back, the other 2 sold them. There was also a set up with pokken and only me and some asian guy gave it a try. It's a solid 5/10 game.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.