[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me some games with really satisfying and fluid shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Max-Payne-PC-066(1).jpg (836 KB, 1920x1058) Image search: [Google]
Max-Payne-PC-066(1).jpg
836 KB, 1920x1058
Give me some games with really satisfying and fluid shooting mechanics. FPS or TPS, doesn't matter.

Max Payne 3 has some of the most satisfying shooting I've seen in a video game, so similar to that would be good.
>>
quantum break
>>
File: Doom 2 - Hell on Earth_5.png (16 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
Doom 2 - Hell on Earth_5.png
16 KB, 320x200
>>344641547
>>
Red Orchestra
F.E.A.R
DOOM 2
Last of Us
Insurgency
Underhell
>>
>>344641547
Max Payne 3 is the epitome of sluggish and clumsy movement, no matter how good you say the shooting is, overall the gameplay is anything but fluid. The cutscenes certainly don't help.
>>
>>344641547
>>
>>344641547
This game has incredibly satisfying shooting mechanics but the pacing FUCKING SUCKS. I wanted to murder someone who made unskippable cutscenes and haven't included some kind of Dead Man Walking mode with only just gameplay without story.
>>
>>344642228
Yeah, that's what killed the replayability of MP3 for me. Even the fucking arcade mode has cutscenes.
>>
>>344642228
>>344642435

And Rockstar never bothered to fix the bug that made certain long-ass cutscenes unskippable even when the game was done loading. I know you aren't loading anymore, game. You aren't accessing the hard drive. Now skip the cutscene and let me play goddamnit.
>>
File: 9325080020.jpg (74 KB, 394x406) Image search: [Google]
9325080020.jpg
74 KB, 394x406
>>344641978
>>
MGSV
>>
>>344641547
New Unreal tournament for the movement and speed, Serious Sam 3 for the SSG
>>
DOOM 2016

The original DOOMs

The CoD series (memesters can deny all they want but treyarch and iw have perfected the 60 fps modified id tech 3 gunplay)

Far Cry 3, 4 and Primal (Primal isn't necessarily an FPS but the combat is great)

GTA IV's gunplay isn't necessarily fluid but feels great

90s FPSes in general, there are a few exceptions like that weird ass Powerslave game which plays like shit or Outlaws

Manhunt 1 and 2 have really fun gunplay but it's not overly polished or fluid
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.