[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most dumbfounding, most unbelievable, most utterly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1392372685774.png (513 KB, 911x1070) Image search: [Google]
1392372685774.png
513 KB, 911x1070
What is the most dumbfounding, most unbelievable, most utterly stupid thing you have ever witnessed in a game?
>>
>>344638372
Regenerating health.
>>
Unskippable gameplay. I just want to get on with the fucking story.
>>
nanomachines and vocal parasites.
>>
File: God you suck I'm out.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
God you suck I'm out.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
Chalice Dungeons
>Parry a boss
>He flies into the void
>Boss is dead 5 minutes later
Well then.
>>
File: 1463995235431.png (100 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1463995235431.png
100 KB, 292x257
>>344638632
This.
Mgs4 and 5 had such retarded stories I'm still mad.
A fucking parasite is supposed to be the weapon that surpasses metal gear?
>>
>>344638372
Borderland's dialogue
>>
When I played Assassins creed 1 on its release. The cutscenes and talking segments lasted ages and when I replayed the game I noticed they weren't now unskippable.

Why the fuck wouldn't you include that. Would anyone want to sit through that shit more than once?
>>
>>344638372
>It's the prophesied Dragon War
>The Dragonborn has returned along with Alduin

>The dragons make no organised effort to instantly kill him/her

Bethesda.
>>
File: image.png (285 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.png
285 KB, 540x540
The ending to Zero Time Dilemma.
>>
Mighty Number 9
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.