[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm going on holiday next week, and I have this PSVita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: ps_vita_system.png (227 KB, 540x310) Image search: [Google]
ps_vita_system.png
227 KB, 540x310
So, I'm going on holiday next week, and I have this PSVita an old friend borrowed me years ago. I've never used it, but I want to bring it with me this holiday. What's some good games I can play on it?

Everything from PS1 titles to Vita exclusives welcome. Already thinking about getting Danganronpa and Virtue's Last Reward. Are the GoW PSP games good?

So ITT: Vita game rec's.
>>
NO GAMES
O

G
A
M
E
S
>>
>>344636293
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Muramasa Rebirth
Freedom Wars
Tales of Hearts R
>>
>>344636376
Well, I know there's some. I've already got Crash Bandicoot 3 adn Medievil, so that shit's going on there.

>>344636459
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>344636293
Dungeon Travelers 2 and Atelier Ayesha Plus are on sale right now.
>>
>>344636574
>Atelier Ayesha Plus
I think that might be too weeb for me, but thanks man.
>>
>>344636293
The psp GOW games are good but chains of olympus is really short
>>
>>344636681
Will probably just go for Ghost of Sparta then, cheers.
>>
>>344636459
Definitely not muramasa Rebirth. Got this game for free thx to PS+, but the game really sucks. Soul Sacrifice and Freedom Wars are nice. I haven't played Tales of Hearts: R
>>
>>344636892
Opinions. Muramasa Rebirth is probably my favourite Vita game.
>>
I just found out 999 comes before VLR. And 999 is for the DS, which I don't have. Is it terrible to play VLR and skip 999?
>>
>>344637115
>And 999 is for the DS, which I don't have.

Emulator + rom
>>
>>344637115
>Is it terrible to play VLR and skip 999?

Yes it's terrible because the stories connect in a big way. Also they did announce they are porting 999 to Vita and PC, so you can wait for that.
http://gematsu.com/2016/07/999-coming-other-platforms

Or you can download a ds emulator and the game....
>>
>>344637216
Well, yes, but I am leaving in 4 days, and I don't really have much time in that span to play 999.
>>
>>344637307
Alright, I'll skip VLR for now then.
>>
>>344636293
>going on vacation to play video games
>>
>>344637471
No, I'm going on vacation AND playing video games. The games are not the point. It's nice to have something for the plane, the busride to the hotel, for lazy evenings at the pool or for late nights in the hotel when you can't sleep because of the heat.
>>
>>344637471
>>going on vacation to play video games

If they ever invent a instant teleportation device, then I'll never bring video games to any trip. But since you still have to travel to get to your vacation spot... there's always time to play games while you travel. What the fuck else would you do in a long car/train/airplane ride?
>>
Odin Sphere
Persona 4 Golden
>>
>>344636293
>old friend borrowed me years ago

you seem like a disgusting person if you haven't ever returned it
>>
>>344636293
WHATS THE SIZE OF THE SCREWDRIVER NEEDED FOR A PSP?
>>
>>344637917
Not sure if this is a serious question, but PH00
>>
>>344637842
Yeah, I can understand why you'd think that. It's a long and complicated story, and I'm not saying it's my right to have kept it, but... a lot of stuff happened. If it weren't for the fact that we are no longer friends, it'd be fine, since he borrowed it to me in the first place because it got a tiny scratch on the screen. His response to that scratch was to get a new one, and after charging ridicolous prices for a used psvita on ebay, he ended up borrowing it to me - without me asking, I might add, he just thought I should have it.

But yeah, we're no longer friends, so it's a bit shitty of me to not have sent it to him or something. But a lot of shit went down.
>>
>>344636376
The Vita has over 900 games.
>>
>>344638026
thank you, it was serious
>>
>>344636293

The Armored Core ports are good now that you have a second stick
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.