[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Nintendo hate us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
Why does Nintendo hate us?
>>
>>344632529
Really makes you think
>>
>>344631674
Think of Ausmerica getting it first as a beta test for when it comes out in Euroope
>>
>>344632529

First reply best reply
>>
>>344632529
Thanks for the new pasta
>>
>>344631674
Because you bought PS4's and Fifa instead of their shit.
>>
>>344632529
What did he mean by this
>>
>>344631674

Pokemon is not allowed in the caliphate of Britain.
>>
>>344632746
EPIC MEEM DOOOD
>>
>>344631674
Because if you walk outside for 10 minutes you end up in another country.
>>
>>344631674
You aren't America and you aren't even Europe any more.
Why should anyone care about you?
>>
>>344632873
But we are still Europe.
>>
>>344632873
>you aren't even Europe any more.
America has amazing education.
EU =/= Europe. Plenty of non EU countries in Europe and Netherlands and Sweden are rumored to be next ones likely to leave. France wont, FN has all other groups voting against them.
>>
>>344633079
France should leave. Napoleon would be turning in his grave if he knew they were blatantly ignoring the human rights he gave France and cucking themselves out of their right to self determination.

>Article III - The principle of any sovereignty resides essentially in the Nation. No body, no individual can exert authority which does not emanate expressly from it.
>>
Shouldn't have supported Sega back in the day.

Nintendo doesn't forget.
>>
I dunno but I pirate all their shit anyway
>>
>>344632680
>Not town loading the .apk online, or wait, let me guess, are you an iPhone user? Image.png nyuqa! Image.png
>>
>>344631674
because you're racists bigots
>>
File: 1429453844542.jpg (153 KB, 462x435) Image search: [Google]
1429453844542.jpg
153 KB, 462x435
>>344632873
>you aren't even Europe any more.

Never change Americlaps.
>>
>>344632961
>>344633079
>implying Britain is European
>>
>>344634942
>>344633079
Oh well in that case let me call all the big game companies and have them start actually sending their games to you.

OH WAIT
>>
>>344633265
Human rights are a meme, nothing good ever came from by defaultly giving the masses protection or special privileges due to the fact the masses are by and large complete fucking retards and NEED someone lording over them and kicking their shit for them to function
>>
>Pound bouncing back up
>FTSE higher than it was before the vote
>Euro crashing
>Several nations like South Korea, Canada and the USA are already in negotiation for trade deals when the UK leaves the European Union
>Either new potential Prime Minister has agreed to leave the EU to the sound of lefty tears
>Sensible immigration policies, environmental laws etc that put Britain first above the interests of 27 other member states
>Sovereignty

Fuck it's so good being a bong atm
>>
>>344635150
But a bunch of companies who were going to raise prices anyway raised their prices after the pound dipped for three days!
>>
>>344635150

>Implying we will even invoke article 50
tories are cucks, and they're keeping us in
>>
>>344635362
The government will have to otherwise they can no longer pretend to be a democracy.

>The will of the people says leave
>We're staying anyway because of democracy
Doesn't work.
>>
>>344635150
you forgot the
>overpopulated shithole island filled with unpleasant people
part. sure is nice.
>>
>>344635463

They'll come up with any pretence. The referendum is nonbinding, so they'll spin up some bullshit and we'll stay trapped.
>>
Can't believe they chose Australia to launch it but not Canada. Suck my dick Nintendo, I thought we were friends.
>>
Because we don't play Nintendo games. Nintendo has never been a thing in the UK.
>>
>>344635617
There is no excuse for that kind of tyranny. If you think people wouldn't notice you're underestimating them.
To undermine this referendum would be to undermine every democratic decision ever made in Britain.
>>
>>344631674
The gaming industry hates Europe as a whole, you should know this.
>>
>>344631674

it's not just Nintendo. everyone hate brits
>>
>>344631674
Because you destroyed Europe and the western world as a whole.
>>
File: 1459981100171.jpg (93 KB, 731x731) Image search: [Google]
1459981100171.jpg
93 KB, 731x731
>>344635695
>Canada
>>
File: Cl0IjhiWAAAR3XG[1].jpg (80 KB, 701x959) Image search: [Google]
Cl0IjhiWAAAR3XG[1].jpg
80 KB, 701x959
>>344635854

It's not like there's a long history of referendum on the EU being respected.
>>
>>344635150
M8 we have no exports and the financial sector is fucked.
Allthough we were fucked anyway thanks to Germany and DB.
>>
The self delusion among the Brexiteers on here and elsewhere is hilarious. We're seeing capital flight, businesses moving to other countries, billions wiped off the markets and currency devaluation. And still the Leavers insist everything is fine. This 'The FTSE is fine today!!!' brigade are fucking hillarious.

>>344635854
I'm not convinced the consequences for ignoring the referendum would be any worse than whatever happens once it sinks into leave voters skulls that they're not getting any of the things they believed they were being promised anyway, so why throw the entire country onto a bonfire for no reason whatsoever?

>The Government pledged to honour the result. It'd do lasting damage to democracy in this country if that pledge was broken!

Since when has a government breaking promises not been completely par for the course? I reckon a good portion of leave voters ticked their box, got warm fuzzy feelings once they learned that they 'had their country back', and have since forgotten all about it. Whether or not the government actually goes through with it probably hasn't crossed their mind.
>>
>us guise huh

fuck off you stupid fuck

but i just pirate everything so w/e
>>
>>344631674
I'm more miffed about civ 6, 50 fucking quid, that's just silly.
>>
>>344631674

What have they done to make you utter that question?
>>
>>344635150
>Pound bouncing back up
M8 it's still going fucking down jesus christ brexiters are delusional it's crashing compared to both USD and Euro.
>>
>>344634562
NEEERRRDDDD
>>
>>344632680
>australians wander into the desert and die trying to catch a crookodile
>purging a nation in peacetime is now possible
my god
>>
>>344635150
Except that none of those things have happened, and are expected to happen in 2-3 years you retard, oh except for the pound shitting itself harder than it has for the past 30 years
>>
>>344635463
Even the american founding fathers called non representative democracy as "tyranny of the 51%" and they were fucking right, leave was 0.9% away from having the bare minimum they would've needed, if they don't invoke article 50 then the only thing that changes is the camp of people who are mad at them, while they get to keep the reasons we were in the EU in the first place.
>>
>>344636783
The stupid thing is that Brexiters voted to leave the EU because they didn't want muslims, but are completely ignorant to the fact that most muslims in the UK were immigrants from former British Empire countries like India and the Commonwealth back in the 50s and early 60s, before the Commonwealth Immigration Act came to effect.

So the average French or Italian person is going to get fucked whilst there will still be muslim communities who are now second or third generation UK citizens anyway.
>>
>>344638176

We don't want immigration from any community, white or not. Poles coming by the millions might not cause as much crime as pakis but they compress wages all the same.
>>
>>344638281
Faggot my dad's a foreman and barely any non polish white people even show up, they are literally doing jobs that we don't want to do.
>>
> be in relatively rich asian country
> the country mains english
> nintendo thinks we speak moon runes
> releases non-eng games in eshop
> eshop barely even have any decent or recent games
> still no miitomo or pokemon go

You guys don't know suffering.
>>
>>344638281
So you want Britain to go the way Japan did and go full isolationist, with no trade agreements or freedom of movement whatsoever and the UKs only real exports is in the finance sector, who have all fucked off upon the news that Brexit won and are moving to Frankfurt?

Good luck with that, pal.
>>
>>344638335

Those are jobs unemployed Brits should be doing.
>>
>>344638418

>with no trade agreements
wew lad, when did I ever say that?
>>
>>344638176
M8, Germany has a bunch now, in a few years they will get citizenship, then free eu movement. Thats why people voted out, why add to the flow from pakistan?
>>
>>344638423
And they're not showing up to do the fucking jobs you retard, you can't hire the british if the british don't show up.
>>
>>344638498
Any trade agreement ever anywhere in the world requires at least some level of freedom of movement. You can't have it both ways you dumb cunt.
>>
>>344631674
everyone hates you. why wouldn't nintendo?
>>
>>344638176
>Brexiters voted to leave the EU because they didn't want muslims

>17 million leave votes

>11 million torie votes
>3 million UKIP votes

How do you reason that immigration was a key factor?
>>
>>344638786
Oh come off it, pretending that immigration wasn't a huge part of the brexit debate is just dishonest.
>>
>>344639076
How does that refute the numbers posted?
Where did the 4 million extra votes come from?

Pretending Brexit is a single issue debate is just dishonest.
>>
>>344638658
Confirmed ameri-tard
>>
>>344639295
>implying all of Europe except Poortugal doesn't hate you for one reason or another
>>
>>344639168
How can you prove that all members of a politcal party are uniform in their beliefs? YOu can have an anti immigration guy who votes labour, and you can have a tory who believes in public spending, parties do not define people, parties are the means with which the public use to express their own beliefs, gay republicans and all that.
>where did the 4 million extra votes come from
3 mil actually, but they came from people who voted leave despitre the wishes of their party, almost as if they were people and not defined by a badge they chose, hell, if you want to assume that people vote based upon their party then how did so many tories end up voting leave?
>>
>>344639425

That's because all we've been doing for the past several hundred years is keeping them all in check.
>>
>>344639475
You're arguing the same thing I am but somehow drawing the wrong conclusion anyway.
I don't think we can discuss this any further.
>>
>>344631674
Japs hate you britfags for what you did to your currency because its just making everyone flee to the Yen
>>
>uk bitching about not getting shit
fuck you brit fuck
you get way more than the rest of europe
we dont even have a solid confirmation we'll EVER get pokemon go here
>>
MAY WINS, LEADSOM DROPPING OUT.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
>>
>>344631674
you left Europe
>>
>>344639656
Isn't that because your laws force games to have full translation in every EU language so tons of devs say fuck it since it's too much work?
Or something along those lines.
>>
>>344639807
There is no such law and if there was who would enforce it?
>>
File: 1461781309363.jpg (18 KB, 201x321) Image search: [Google]
1461781309363.jpg
18 KB, 201x321
>>344639705
>Remain supporter now in charge of the country

I'd have taken Thatcher 2.0 any day.
>>
>>344639807
something like that
doesnt change my point tho
get fucked uk
>>
>>344638592
>this is what remaindeers actually believe
>>
>>344638592
>Any trade agreement ever anywhere in the world requires at least some level of freedom of movement.

The fuck are you talking about? NAFTA, one of the biggest trade deals in history for example, had absolutely no impact on free movement of people at all. Only the dumb fuck EU bureaucrats are obsessed with it, and heavens knows why.
>>
Hate. Let me tell you how much Nintendo has come to hate us since we began to live. No membership in Club Nintendo, using the points we got for buying games was considered a crime on the same level as fucking piracy and meanwhile shitholes overrun by 1000-in-1 carts in every store like Spain and Italy are still allowed in.
>>
>>344631674
because unlike japan that throw away their imperial legacy for future children, britbong still act allmighty and treat whole earth like his subject.
Even when the education of UK failing, the law is became orwellian, and the economy tanking, they act like nothing happened
>>
>>344639902
Fuck remain.
She's gonna fuck with the internet.
Soon our flags will be rare.
>>
>>344639729
The EU is not Europe.
>>
>>344640037
>because unlike japan that throw away their imperial legacy for future children, britbong still act allmighty and treat whole earth like his subject.

I don't understand where this meme stems from. No Brit honestly thinks that this is going to herald some sort of return to the imperial age. Getting back the sovereignty of your own national government does not mean that we are a bunch of delusional fucks stuck in the 1920s.

Britain threw away its imperial identity in 1956.
>>
File: 62698.jpg (362 KB, 1005x1007) Image search: [Google]
62698.jpg
362 KB, 1005x1007
>>344640037
Japan has succeeded in make an enemy out of every nearby nation for all eternity though. Even Australia can't handle the bantz.
>>
There's so many retarded remainers in here it's astounding.
>"M-muh currency devaluation!"
>"Muh economy!
Does national sovereignty and the ability for us to make our own decisions mean nothing to you people? To me control of immigration is the icing on the cake of leaving, with the main benefit being we're no longer controlled by an unelected bureaucratic shithole. Honestly, it's like some of you can't look past the next 2 years and see the long term benefits.
>>
>>344639807
Doubt it considering that the UK is still in the EU for now

The EU does have some retarded battery laws tho that fuck with nintendo selling the 3DS
>>
>>344640178
Don't let the other anons get you down. One day you may even laugh at mainland Europeans if UK and USA become 1 region and you get games at the same time.
>>
>>344640237

What's funniest is that it's usually Americans shilling like this.
Do they not remember their own history? Or do we really have more respect for it than they do?
>>
>>344640225
>Japan kills 300,000 civilians during WWII
>Warcrime

>America nukes the same number of citizens
>Heroes

???
>>
>>344640326
Same as them going

>lel what nuke?
>>
File: Skirmish.png (31 KB, 505x806) Image search: [Google]
Skirmish.png
31 KB, 505x806
Probably because they forgot all about their target audience with the Wii.

Shots fired, eh Nintendo?
>>
File: 1450692622595.jpg (20 KB, 456x393) Image search: [Google]
1450692622595.jpg
20 KB, 456x393
>>344640307
Hilariously a big reason for Leave winning was Obama's intervention. When the president of a country which abandoned a greater political structure due to taxation without representation tells you not to abandon a greater political structure due to taxation without representation it is no surprise when literally every single British person gets pissed off at the hypocrisy of it.

Can anyone even imagine the United States Supreme Court kowtowing to a court in Costa Rica which tells them that their constitution is secondary in importance to the law of the wider organisation, as in the case of Simmenthal where the Germans were basically told to go fuck themselves and their constitution.
>>
>5 day delay for pokemon Sun/Moon for literally no reason
>rhythm heaven megamix released same day as trailer at E3
>EU has to wait months to release

Fuck you nintendo
>>
>>344640237
EU is all elected and you don't even have any idea how it works nor how many times EU interfered with muh sovereign governments fucking over their own people.
>>
>>344640432
And?
Japan was punished for it but America wasn't.
Japan shows remorse now while American's say "Two bombs weren't enough!"
>>
File: 457457.jpg (233 KB, 1228x868) Image search: [Google]
457457.jpg
233 KB, 1228x868
>>344632529
>EVERY GOD DAMN DAY WHEN I POST HERE IS SEE YOU, YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS
Yeah that fucking douchebag Anonymus. I see his shit posting everywhere. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>344640603
>EU is all elected

By far the strongest part of the EU, the Commission, is completely unelected. Are you even from the EU? The Parliament is a rubber stamp body and the Council of Europe isn't as important in terms of legislature and day to day running.

>how many times EU interfered with muh sovereign governments fucking over their own people.

The fucking over their own people you refer to has been so widely construed as to be ridiculous.
>>
>>344640603
>An unelected body over which you have no control knows your interests better than your democratically elected parliament
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHABAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH
>>
File: 1466728707190.jpg (407 KB, 1199x858) Image search: [Google]
1466728707190.jpg
407 KB, 1199x858
>>
>>344640760
Commissioners have to be nominated by member states. Whose governments are elected in various ways. It works pretty much as most democracies.
>The fucking over their own people you refer to has been so widely construed as to be ridiculous.
Meanwhile EU is scapegoat for everything in UK cause they are foreign and nobody really knows what it is EU.
>>
>>344640778
Professional politicians know a lot more about how to run a country than common people. Democracy only works when intelligent people make the decisions.
>>
>>344641073
They are not elected by the people directly, that is the point. They are unelected. It doesn't matter if the individual Member State nominates them. Upon their appointment they become completely (in theory anyway) apoliticised and do not work on behalf of their home country, but the EU generally. This means that they are unelected officials working to the detriment of their home country.

>It works pretty much as most democracies.

Nope. Most western democracies tend to vote in the legislative bodies they have. The Commission has a strangehold over both the executive and legislature roles, making it dangerously powerful at the expense of the elected bodies that are supposed to hold them to account. It is the primary flaw of the EU that academics have been criticising for decades.

>>344641218

>know a lot more about how to run a country than common people

The issue is that they don't work in the interests of the common people. They work in the common interests of the EU as an organisation. Nobody gives a fuck what establishment figures in bloated quasi-civil service think is best for them if it ends up in detrimentally impacting them while helping Eastern Europeans get high-level employment.
>>
>>344641218

And I suppose you're one of those intelligent enlightened people?

Fuck off, you elitist shill.
>>
>>344641218
Leave fags are pretty smart. They have some compelling arguments like pointing out crazy EU requirements for crops. If your tomatoes don't meet the EU size you can forget about selling them, even if they're perfectly good and GM free, for example.
Obviously before they voted leave they knew that their economy would take a hit. But for their own sovereignty they did it, and that decision should be respected. Am I wrong?
>>
>>344635150
Face it, leaving the EU is causing more problems than its solving. If the pound doesn't start picking up by the end of the year, England is fucked two ways to Sunday.
>>
>>344641073
>cause they are foreign and nobody really knows what it is EU.
Not like the EU made it easy. Ask anyone who doesn't work for the European Union which of the three councils are responsible for establishing the EU's foreign policy and you'll get blank stares.

Pick one (hint: only two have a president, it's one of those)
>Council of the European Union
>Council of Europe
>European Council
>>
>>344631674
Everybody hates you.
>>
>>344641514
>Am I wrong?

Remainers just think we voted the way we did because we're massive racists who want Britain to be a North Korea-esque ethnically pure country.

>>344641590
I don't give a shit if the economy tanks for 10 years. Recessions have proven to be the most effective way of limiting otherwise uncontrollable immigration. I'd let Britain be economically crippled if it meant I could get school places for my kids and I get NHS treatment when i'm older. At the rate shit is going now the NHS won't even exist in 40 years due to horrific overpopulation.
>>
>>344641335
>They are not elected by the people directly, that is the point
There are many functions in your own government that are not subject a direct election.
>do not work on behalf of their home country, but the EU generally
Your country is a part of EU, and it's a good thing. You don't want 28 (27) countries fucking each other over. Having good allies benefits your country as well, you think why Germany pumps so much money into slavlands.
>the Commission has a strangehold over both the executive and legislature roles
They aren't actually too powerful. Parliament also has a good bit of power over it. They aren't really much different from the workings of most democracies.
>>
>>344641708
>I don't give a shit if the economy tanks for 10 years
m8 your fucking over your own kind now. Sure, fuck the muslims and paki fucks but whites also live there as well.
>>
>>344641650
OP flag is the United Kingdom, not the United States of America, but I can see why you might have confused them because of the similar colors.
>>
>>344641867
I can handle a shit economy for ten years no problem.

Proof? I've been living in one for ten years already. What's ten more?
>>
>>344641786
Holy shit i'm actually seeing a fan of the EU in action. I thought you guys were mythical.

>There are many functions in your own government that are not subject a direct election.

Law-making is not one of them, aside from minor shit like statutory instruments relating to park byelaws like not letting your dog shit on the grass.

>You don't want 28 (27) countries fucking each other over

The EU didn't magically stop that from happening.

>Having good allies benefits your country as well

NATO exists.

>you think why Germany pumps so much money into slavlands.

To discourage more Slavs from coming for work in their country, to help their own security by strengthening Eastern Europe against Russia etc. German dominance of the EU has been a major sticking point for years.

>They aren't actually too powerful.

They seriously are.

>Parliament also has a good bit of power over it

The EU Parliament is piss weak. The only substantial power it can wield against the Commission is to throw them all out at once which requires an extraordinarily high (and as a result nigh impossible) majority of votes.

>They aren't really much different from the workings of most democracies.

If that was true there wouldn't have been felt a need for a referendum at all.
>>
If the EU is sooooo great then why don't the USA and Russia join? Checkmate Christians.
>>
>>344641786
>you think why Germany pumps so much money into slavlands.
Because Germany operates and depends on a trade surplus. Germany stimulates the eastern European economies, they in turn use that money on importing cheap, tariff-free goods from Germany. It is in Germany's interest to have other EU member-states operate on a trade deficit, because it can use tariffs to direct trade inward and towards itself.

Germany operates the European Union on a level that would make Bismarck proud.
>>
>>344640307
>>344640237
>M-Muh freedoms

Good god, you really are the rednecks of europe.
>>
>>344642723
Yep.
Britain looks to Churchill for guidance and not Marx.
>>
File: brexit.png (1 MB, 1440x1774) Image search: [Google]
brexit.png
1 MB, 1440x1774
Every time I hear someone say they are pro-leave, everything they say becomes tinged with delusion and a lack of insight.

Don't you get it, its not just about the economy, trillions wiped off the global market and over 900 billion wiped off the national pensions, that's your retirement.

Once Article 50 is triggered, every law passed since 1972 becomes a dead fish and needs to be re-evaluated under new parliamentary over-sight. The Leave vote has broken the country and the worst part, leavers won't get ANYTHING they've been promised, so it all this chaos was for nought.

Wales and Northern England voting for Brexit is the finest modern example of Turkeys accepting a Christmas dinner invitation yet seen.

The poorest region in the UK, the one most dependent on EU Regional Funds, votes Leave? We are already seeing the consequences of this.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/brexit-towns-see-their-factories-shut-xdsls56sl

Of course, most arguments for leaving boil down to:

>WE WUZ EMPIRES N SHIET WE TOOK OUR COUNTRY BACK
>>
>>344642041
>Law-making is not one of them, aside from minor shit like statutory instruments relating to park byelaws like not letting your dog shit on the grass.
I might not be up to date on British laws but here while you vote for some political party it's their internal job to appoint people to proper offices. IT's the same kind of non election as EU commission.
>The EU didn't magically stop that from happening.
And? So we are supposed to just let everyone do that because it might be happening a bit now?
>NATO exists.
We can't just throw everything at NATO, and NATO isn't an economical agreement. EU is needed even if we have NATO anyway. It's another fail safe in case NATO gets broken somehow.
>to discourage more Slavs from coming for work in their country, to help their own security by strengthening Eastern Europe against Russia etc. German dominance of the EU has been a major sticking point for years.
Yes, I doubt it's to prevent them from coming to work since they are apparently refugee central and love their Schengen though. Germany's dominance in EU is kinda of a funny point, they are just the strongest economy there but mostly that's it. Strengthening other countries is beneficial.
>They seriously are.
The most important things like accession can be vetoed by member states, there are really many things that can be just vetoed.
>If that was true there wouldn't have been felt a need for a referendum at all.
But people in UK know jackshit about EU. The same people complaining about unelected everything in EU are the ones who can't be bothered to vote in EU elections.
>>344642569
I guess Germany are really evil for wanting to sell their shit.
>>
>>344632961

Nope. For localization purposes, now Britain is seperate from Europe.

So you will get less games than Europe because you have a smaller market.
>>
File: 1447731686715.gif (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447731686715.gif
21 KB, 600x600
>>344643195
>Nintendo consoles are now region locked in Britain and don't play anything at all
>Everything else is fine
>>
>>344642914
Short term pain is better than being overwhelmed by immigrants like Germany and seeing the economy go down the shitter because Spain or Greece went bankrupt again

We already have free trade agreements with China and the USA lined up faggot

Brexit has just spooked the horses
>>
>>344640760
>By far the strongest part of the EU, the Commission, is completely unelected.

President of the commission was elected by the european parliament after the last parliamental elections. The commission has to be approved by the directly elected european parliament as well.
>>
>>344642914
>>344642723
>>344641590
>>344638176
>>344636783

>All these salty tears
>>
>>344642914

>over 900 billion wiped off the national pensions, that's your retirement.
It's already a fucking pyramid scheme, the longer this lasts the worse the correction is going to be
>>
>>344641335
>They are not elected by the people directly, that is the point
How would you even do that? I never heard of any country where the people have to vote in every fucking minister of their government.
>>
File: CreshBandoceet.png (12 KB, 74x128) Image search: [Google]
CreshBandoceet.png
12 KB, 74x128
>>344631674
Is this some kind of joke?

UK had better offers, and better shit from Nintendo and Nintendo club in general, but you jackasses are too in love for PlayStation and Soccer.

If anything you should be posting why UK loves Playstation
>>
File: 1445471854485.png (312 KB, 1680x820) Image search: [Google]
1445471854485.png
312 KB, 1680x820
>people shilling Remain
>people shilling EU

The only people who benefit from one-world governments and federalization are wealthy bankers and corporations.
>>
>>344643784

goddamn I love Deus Ex
>>
>>344641218
>Democracy only works when intelligent people make the decisions.

And who gets to define intelligent people? You?
>>
>>344643784
I'm a wealthy banker lurking /v/. Fight me.
>>
>>344643860
The dumb masses, sadly.
>>
>>344643860
My women's studies degree obviously displays the superiority of my opinion.
>>
>>344643784
Yes go to North Korea the only bastion of hope and isolation.
>>
>>344639881

The EU.
>>
>>344632680
>UK
>Europe
>>
>>344643813
>>344643869
>>344643967
Number one: In 1945 corporations paid 50 percent of federal taxes. Now they pay about 5 percent.

Number two: In 1900 90 percent of Americans were self-employed, now, it's about two percent.
>>
Because you didn't buy the Pii U.
>>
Leave voter here.

AMA.
>>
>>344644224
Why are you so racist?
>>
>>344643430

Not just Nintendo, but also Sony PSN will have to adjust their business model to a smaller and seperate UK market.
>>
>>344643784
ou do realise how hard it is to have a tax haven when there's a universal tax law right?

I mean the EU only tried to make England shut it's down only for england to veto it repeatedly.
>>
>>344644224

why are remainiacs such a bunch of toddlers?
>>
>>344632680
"Europe"
>UK
>>
>>344644271
I'm not THAT racist, just a little inherent racism.

>>344644292
Because they're pussy faggots who would prefer to have their vacuum cleaner power limited and bananas straightened to save the earth.
>>
File: 1455770487469.jpg (408 KB, 1276x587) Image search: [Google]
1455770487469.jpg
408 KB, 1276x587
>>
>>344635463
Greece sends its regards
>>
>>344644224
I just wanted to visit your bloody country more easily you cunt
>>
>>344633079
>Sweden are rumored to be next ones likely to leave
Nope.
We literally can't leave the EU without waiting until after the next election at the earliest and then some, and our retarded parties need to actually want to leave, which they clearly don't, so it doesn't matter if the people want to.
>>
>>344644642
seconded
>>
>>344644714
We have plenty of Chinese tourists. They manage without the EU somehow.
As long as you aren't committing a crime what's your problem?
>>
File: 1467975322891.png (314 KB, 1004x672) Image search: [Google]
1467975322891.png
314 KB, 1004x672
> "Let's take back control of our country!"
> "uh okay then"
> after Cameron steps down nobody wants to actually take control
>>
>>344644714

sucks to be you.
get a visa like the rest of the world.
>>
>>344644839
Nobody thought the goyim would actually vote Leave

Even Farage conceded early on in the referendum night before Leave actually turned out to have won
>>
>>344642914
>We are already seeing the consequences of this.
A good number of people who voted leave probably did it for stupid reasons. But pretending Brexit isn't a tidy excuse for companies to protect their shares or make decisions that would otherwise cause criticism is also stupid. Forterra is a particularly good example - they're 20M in debt and brick production is expected to be down in both Q1 and Q2. They aren't even dependent on EU trade - their biggest competitors for the UK market aren't domestic.

>>344643079
>Germany are really evil for wanting to sell their shit.
There's no good or evil in this. You can make it that way if you like, but in reality, this is just Germany doing what's best for Germany. Which is exactly what Germany should be doing.
>>
>>344644714
Are you a Commonwealth citizen? If so, it's easy for you anyway.
>>
>>344631674
>mfw we're the second biggest exporter of tourists
>mfw we're so retarded we are literally going to give countries free money for showing up
lel
>>
>>344643431
>We already have free trade agreements with China and the USA lined up faggot
You fucking idiot.
Free trade literally means that anything we make is going to be utterly choked by human rights land, you absolute fucking moron, free trade literally means that british industry (which is shit compared to what other countries can push) is going to fucking die having to compete with factories with literal suicide nets, only a fucking retard would openly want free trade,.
>>
>>344644224
As a European (non-EU though) studying in the UK, I'd just like to say thanks. My tuition fees and costs of living are going to become more manageable now. Cheers for that.
>>
Will Scotland be independent now?
>>
>>344645441
>My tuition fees and costs of living are going to become more manageable now
In case you missed it, the UK isn't going to leave the European Union until Q3 2018 at the earliest. So unless you're starting University in September, this has no effect on you at all.
>>
File: 1462621393437.jpg (1 MB, 4500x7147) Image search: [Google]
1462621393437.jpg
1 MB, 4500x7147
>>344642914
t. hedonistic faggot who doesn't value his own country's independence
>>
>>344645587
>chaos 2
You're a faggot
>t.
Yup, total faggot.
Btw we're not out of the eu until like 2018
>>
>>344645487
No, they'll just go straight into Germ--I mean, the EU's arms.
>>
>>344645487

Any referendum would be torpedoed just as hard as it was last time. By the time it comes around, being pulled out of the EU would be a distant, irrelevant memory for voters.

I think Scotland should be independent, but it won't happen.
>>
>>344645805

The EU is literally better than England.
>>
>>344642914
>The poorest region in the UK, the one most dependent on EU Regional Funds, votes Leave? We are already seeing the consequences of this.
lol
>We will be insisting that Cornwall receives investment equal to that provided by the E.U. program," which has averaged 60 million pounds (about $82 million) per year over the past decade, Pollard said
lmao it's always the dumb as fuck poors being retarded.
>>
>>344645834
45-55 is hardly a torpedoing
more of a jab really.
>>
>>344645895
Sadiq pls
>>
>>344644081
>>344644356
EU=/=Europe
>>
File: 1458591602510.jpg (18 KB, 541x395) Image search: [Google]
1458591602510.jpg
18 KB, 541x395
>>344646094
Then why does Turkey want to join?
>>
>>344645895
yeah but they are german and not anglos

You do not understand them if you think they wouldn't sink all of it if they thought that would germany somehow.
>>
Fuck all this nation bullshit. We must head to the stars brothers , Up is the only the true path.
>>
>>344635463
They were elected by vote, it would still be democracy technically
>>
>>344645569
Nah mate, I'm talking about the exchange rate. It's already gone down ~10% against my native currency and while it might be stabilising for the moment, I doubt it's going to stop there.
>>
>>344646159
So they can send their ISIS agents into Europe more easily.
>>
an island of racist angry people of course nobody likes you
>>
>>344635463
Representative democracy isn't subject to mob rule, if the public wanted stealing to be legal elected officials wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>344646269
Oooh yeah because voting for greater autonomy and the chance of recovering some sembelance national pride is really racist. Fuck you. this anon is right >>344646198
we shouldnt be having this fucking argument its way past time.
>>
>>344635031
>t. mom's basement dwelling NEET
>>
It's not only Nintendo
>>
>>344646159
>Turkey joins EU
>Keeps on shooting down Russian planes anyway
>Putin invades Europe defensively
>America can't help since Europe was the aggressor
>Russiapean Union
>>
>>344646283
A referendum is direct democracy.
I know America doesn't use them but understand that other countries do.

Enjoy your oligarchy.
>>
>>344646198
But who gets to settle on Mars? We must choose carefully.
>>
>>344631674
Everybody hates you. You probably hate yourself too.
>>
>>344646586
Red planet man. the Chinese can have it.
>>
>>344646269
UK is less racist than Central and Eastern Europe
>>
>>344646558
Direct democracy isn't flawless. Stop putting it up on a pedal stool
>>
>mfw there are really idiots who think Turkey is ever going to join the EU
>>
File: 1465037031117.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1465037031117.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>344646558
Please don't remind me of how fucked the US is.
>>
>>344646558
>direct democracy by simple majority
That is literally mob rule. There are ways to do referendums right, but the UK chose the worst, most divisive one.
>>
>>344646745
>there are people who think there'd be significant change outside of Turkey if they did
>>
>>344646741

Compared to the damp squid that is representative democracy?
>>
>>344646745
If there's one thing to take away from Brexit, it's that surprisingly few people with an opinion about the EU actually knows how it works.
>>
>>344646903
It's hardly an eternal binary choice. Compromise is possible.
>>
File: 1455223687976.jpg (731 KB, 840x2610) Image search: [Google]
1455223687976.jpg
731 KB, 840x2610
>Turkey
>>
>>344646741
Why isn't it flawless?
I'll go back to the very basics here and point out what should be obvious.
Democracy means the people are given the power, direct democracy is the truest method of this. Ideally we should have referendums on every issue we can.

If you don't think the people are worthy of having the power, then who do you think should have it?
>>
>>344640594
At least you get a physical release.
>>
>>344647078
>If you don't think the people are worthy of having the power, then who do you think should have it?

Obviously the experts who know best, you silly goyim.

The people can't be trusted to make the right decisions.
>>
File: EU contribution.png (850 KB, 2106x1404) Image search: [Google]
EU contribution.png
850 KB, 2106x1404
>>344642914
We pay more into the EU than they give back in welfare, all these regional funds can easily be reinstated with extra money to spare.

If you care so much about job competitiveness, you should realize EU bureaucratic legislation, which helped define a Europe of slow economic/job growth with ridiculous youth unemployment levels in half the continent, is imposed on 100% of UK businesses despite only 6% of them exporting to the rest of the EU. In reality, the UK is a consumer-based economy with a much younger population than Germany or Japan and therefore does not have to rely as much on exports, even tiny Switzerland outside of the union currently manages to export more the EU than the UK.
>>
>>344647078
Because the majority of people cannot be informed on every issue, that's when they should elect experts to represent them in issues they are not experts in, to put it simply. There's also the fact it's infeasible to hold a direct country wide referendum for every individual decision.
>>
>>344647247
Those experts aren't people?
What are they then?
>>
>>344647323
>it's infeasible to hold a direct country wide referendum for every individual decision.
It's logistically possible with modern technology.
A system could be implemented to make it possible.

That won't happen because the idea is terrifying. Democracy is scary.
The illusion of democracy is much safer.
>>
>>344647078

The media has a massive amount of power and influence in any referendum, and usually they are speaking on behalf of the political or corporate classes.

Furthermore, that says very little about the types of issues that even get taken to a referendum in the first place, or the choices offered.

Just because you get to tick a box doesn't mean it's democracy.
>>
>>344647442
>>344647323
Forgot to add:

>the majority of people cannot be informed on every issue
If that's true then why are they allowed to vote on a representative?
If their vote in a referendum is uninformed it stands to reason that the vote of a representative would also be uninformed.

Furthermore, is being informed a requirement to have a say in the running of your country?
>>
>>344647442
Reminds me of transistor
>>
>>344647442
Direct democracy and referendums definitely wouldn't fly in the US.

Urban areas would automatically decide every referendum.
>>
>>344647442

If there was a way to make elections/referenda more efficient without sacrificing the security, anonymity and integrity, wouldn't we have done it already?

We don't use digital voting for a reason.
>>
>>344647698
Should that not be so though?
How can you claim to be a democracy if you ignore those heavily populated areas?
>>
payback for tanking the japanese economy
>>
>>344638423
You're not very smart are you?
>>
>>344642914
Welshman who voted leave here.
Economics dont matter to me, this was entirely about hurting and hopefully killing the EU before it ruins Europe. The UK was always fucked, other EU states may have a chance.

My vision goes beyond economy and beyond the UK. It's for culture and Europe.
Yet you faggots say we are the selfish little Englanders who hate Europe.

Keep crying because if the UK sinks, we sink together, remainers and all. You can cry about brexit, but it's done. The EU wants us out, and Tories would be fucked if they dont leave. Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>344647823
How can you claim to be a democracy if you ignore everybody that doesn't live in a city?

It's like how NYC decides everything in New York State.
>>
>>344643079
>The same people complaining about unelected everything in EU are the ones who can't be bothered to vote in EU elections.
You mean the millenials who cried when brexit won? Most young people didnt vote, meanwhile brexit was out in force.
>>
File: 1451569439115.gif (2 MB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
1451569439115.gif
2 MB, 250x370
I voted Remain and I'm quite happy with how things have been progressing. We've had an upheaval of our politicians, with high level changes like Cameron to May, and more subtle changes which will surely play up later like the Blairites vs Corbyn in the Labour party.

This is all excellent, a chance for the country to actually make things better for itself. I think Theresa May, with her more conservative perspective, is more likely to find that key balancing point between financial interests and immigration. Things will be interesting under her leadership.
>>
>>344648032
A democracy means everyone's voice is heard, not followed up on.
If more people think other to you then it is your democratic duty to accept that and move in that direction. Democracy doesn't mean every single person gets exactly what they want, that's impossible, too many people have opposing views even in a relatively peaceful society.

>It's like how NYC decides everything in New York State.
Decentralization is probably going to be a good thing no matter what. A local government can react to their citizens faster and more appropriately. That's why something like the EU is a terrible idea, applying similar laws to 27 different countries is unreasonable.
>>
>>344648136
Millennials are truly the most entitled generation.

>I didn't want this!
>Well, you didn't vote.
>>
>>344648230

>I voted Remain

LOL
>>
>>344648230
Isn't May the one censoring our internet though?
We probably won't be posting here much longer.
>>
File: 1466542031930.png (75 KB, 683x601) Image search: [Google]
1466542031930.png
75 KB, 683x601
CRASHING THIS CURRENCY

WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
File: 1464345838641.jpg (62 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
1464345838641.jpg
62 KB, 640x390
>>344648329
What the hell?
>>
>>344646932

Literally the only thing stopping Turkey getting in is Greece.
>>
>>344647840
Why couldnt it tank harder?
Manga is more expensive thanks to a weak gbp.

>>344648230
I dont like Corbyn. But I want him to purge every last Blairite.
Also UKIP dead, Conservative infighting. It's a nice change from the status quo.
Cameron and Blair blueballed out of EU careers, and now Tony may get done for warcrimes. 2016 is great.
>>
>>344648637
>crashing this currency
>the pound higher than its ever been before
>countries making new deals without having to deal with the EU
>>
>>344648264
Yep, saying old people dont count.
>fight in ww2

>metrosexual faggot who didnt vote thinks his view means more than yours.
>>
>>344648781
Not even close.

Turkey's never getting in because it's too big and it would make EU literally border ISIS. And thats not even digging into the whole human rights abuse thingy and shitty islamic culture.
>>
>>344648936
>>the pound higher than its ever been before
???? are you stupid?
>>countries making new deals without having to deal with the EU
no countries have made any deals with us. i mean we haven't even started negotiations on the terms on how we leave the EU.

dumb dumb dumb
>>
>>344648936
>>the pound higher than its ever been before
M8, I'm leave, but this is plain wrong.
>>
>>344631674

I'm playing it right now in the UK, what the fuck are you whining about.
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 764x473) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 764x473
>>344648936
>the pound higher than its ever been before
kek
>>
>>344648936
OY! you tell em! Me mum told me brexit is good for my country. I always listen to what me mum thinks, that's what I always say!
>>
>>344648936
Imagine actually being as stupid as this guy.

And then remind yourself that 52% of the people who voted in Britain are as stupid as him.
>>
>>344649006
>shitty islamic culture

Merkel doesn't agree
>>
File: 1458079718043.jpg (319 KB, 960x895) Image search: [Google]
1458079718043.jpg
319 KB, 960x895
>>344649156
I'm going to reveal my lack of worldly understanding by asking a peasant tier question:

Nothing happened.
How can it have such a big impact on a currency.

Nothing physical actually happened.
Nothing changed.

Is the global economy balanced on the fleeting feelings of the rich and powerful?
I just go to my blue collar job like normal and nothing has changed.
>>
>>344648781
lol sure.
>>
>>344649006

Turkey's not much bigger than Germany.

>implying the EU gives a shit about ISIS

All the EU cares about is expanding it's reach. The fact that they have council buildings in Azerbaijan should tell you that it's looking to expand towards the middle east, at which point it will change it's name from the EU to something more globalized.
>>
>>344648936
>he thinks the UK has more negotiating power than the fucking EU
The UK won't get special treatment from the EU and will likely get fucked raw by the WTO. They're not the centre of the world anymore.
>>
File: raspberry_jam-285x300.jpg (21 KB, 285x300) Image search: [Google]
raspberry_jam-285x300.jpg
21 KB, 285x300
>>344647962
Will it make your inevitable economic, financial, political, and societal downturn any less painful if someone else goes down the same path? What does that have to do with anything and why do you think that's an argument for your case?

>Yes, the EU does provide a net benefit and makes everyone's lives better, but you seem to forget muh sovereignty. Finally The Queen will be back in charge not those unelected bastards in Brussels!

>>344647295
And you will still be paying nearly the exact same amount of money to stay within the EEA, except this time without any say on the rules and regulations you still have to follow, and fuck all funding for the areas that currently get EU funding, as well as university funding.

>>344648936
Jesus Christ. I seriously hope this is satire.
>>
>>344649260
Best part about the Brexit are the people who voted for it because they were scared of immigrants. They dont even realize that 70% of the niggers in the UK came from Commonwealth nations, so by quitting the EU they cockblock Polish and other eastern European workers but open the floodgates for even more Indians and Pakis.
>>
>>344631674
What's a Yoo-Kaay? Some island in the Atlantic?
>>
>>344649396

>he doesn't know about the dispute over Anatolia

Jesus, man, get educated.
>>
>>344649356

Markets react more to volatility and uncertainty than actual change.
It's all about what people predict is going to happen, and nobody anticipated Brexit.
>>
>>344648936
you realize UK didn't leave yet and still enjoy normal access to the single market? The real fun is going to start once we activate article 50.
>>
>>344649563
When are things certain?
>>
>>344633079
Nah m8... just nah.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/08/brexit-causes-resurgence-in-pro-eu-leanings-across-continent
>>
>>344649627
In the past.
>>
>>344649260
>I'm a nu-male cuck who does not value my country's sovereignty:the post
The next 5, possibly 10 years will not be great but I personally don't give a fuck. Long term this is the right call.
>>
>>344631674
Everyone else does, why would Nintendo be any different?
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36654388

A large majority of Sunderland voted Leave. Sunderland's economy is acutely dependant on the local Nissan factory and European investment. We aren't talking about uneducated farmers voting Leave out of ignorance, but a city that was literally saved by European trade telling the Union to go to hell. Because of inmigrants. Despite the fact that the city has little to very little inmigration and would collapse without the EU.

If Brexit happens, you can count with Nissan moving Sunderland's production elsewhere, probably Spain. And taking with it the R&D department of Nissan Europe along (maybe) Nissan Design, which are also based in the UK. Nissan Sunderland employs around 27,000 people in the region, counting Nissan employees, providers and contractors. And God knows how many local businesses are dependent their income.

I can't even think of a better example of a city voting against its own interests out of prejudice and nationalism. They embody the Leave platform like no other town.
>>
>>344644081
>>344644356
>thinking the EU is the same thing as Europe
>thinking a country can vote to leave an entire continent

American education everybody
>>
>>344649663
This.
I already live like a monk so austerity doesn't bother me.
What bothers me is my principles so I stick by them.
I'm glad we voted to control our own destiny, even if it's good or bad.
>>
>>344649482
There are definitely people who voted leave for stupid reasons, but equally there are people who voted remain for stupid reasons. I'm pretty young, and I know people who literally voted remain because holiday's would be cheaper, or because their friends were doing it, or because voting leave is 'racist'.
>>
>>344649412
>EU reaching all the way to Azerbaijan

What the fuck?
>>
>>344649663
>>344649828
I'm glad we've finally killed the stereotype of British people being practical and pragmatic. Fucking hell, you sound like Americans.
>>
>>344649482

they also cockblock the pakis and mudshits who abuse the shengen zone and free movement to rent seek.

Admittedly we still have the problem with calais, but that's a situation very similar to mexico and texas in the states, with families that ave already made it through the backdoor providing tips and tricks to all their friends on how to do the same thing. All we need to do now is get someone into power who will actually sort this shit out, as now the EU won't be able to cockblock them when they try.
>>
>I'm scared of large amounts of brown people

Literally the prime motivation for Leave, Trump, and everything else
>>
>>344649759
A lot of people voting were almost literally retards.

>I didn't actually think we'd leave
>>
>>344649759
>prejudice and nationalism
Are you saying those are bad things?
>>
>>344649663
>>344649828
Why are all Brexiters such moralfags? It's like the only argument ever use is "muh feels".
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.