[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this worth $19 ? it's cheaper than it was on the steam sale.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
is this worth $19 ? it's cheaper than it was on the steam sale.
>>
19? Sure, if you like Bethesda's other games.

But don't pay a penny more.
>>
>>344631260
ahhh yes
>>
>>344631317
Most certainly.
>>
>>344631028
if you own legendary edition you get remastered for free when it comes out
>>
>>344631260
>>344631317
>>344632109
>>344632796
Hi Todd.
>>
>>344632109
When I mentioned we could put him on the Priority list for the vaccine he was so willing it was almost pathetic.
>>
>>344633251
This plague.... the shitposting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.
>>
>>344633874
Why contain it?
>>
File: PVwweN9.jpg (862 KB, 2696x4044) Image search: [Google]
PVwweN9.jpg
862 KB, 2696x4044
You could do that, but it would be best if you wait until the release of Skyrim Special Edition! Available October 28
>>
If you enjoy modding a Bethesda game, I guess. But the story is shit combat is shit, and unmodded it looks like shit.

But it's a great sandbox to throw mods at.
>>
>>344633943
>not telling him to buy both

You aint Todd
>>
Buy it and play the English Enderal release when it comes it in like 2 weeks.
>>
File: 63yqQO4.webm (237 KB, 474x298) Image search: [Google]
63yqQO4.webm
237 KB, 474x298
Legendary edition price went up on steam so, don't buy or pirate it. no more money for toddsaurus
>>
>>344631028
Imagine being Todd Howard at E3 and having to be all like "damn, Skyrim, you fuckin' awesome, all cool with your updated graphics and climbable mountains. I would totally recommend pre-ordering Skyrim 2, both for PS4 and Xbox One", when all he really wants to do is play New Vegas at home. Like seriously imagine having to be Todd and not only stand on that carpet while being forced to shill your disgusting 10 year old engine at your side, the favorable footage of his game barely concealing the bugs and stupid AI, and just stand there, hit after hit, minute after minute, while they ruined the RPG elements. Not only having to tolerate his own blatant fucking lies but his forced cocky attitude as everyone on the crowd tells him Skyrim 2 is STILL BRILLIANT and DAMN, SKYRIM 2 LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch the cartoonish fucking NPC face contort into types of smugness you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Twitch whores and Kaley Cuoco while being called a manlet for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Pennsylvania. You've never even seen anything this fucking pathetic before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on this every Skyrim fanboy's red forehead as they squirm in their seats convinced that Bethesda is a successful developer, while assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to be in their conference and promote the next GOTY, while in reality it's been worked on by lazy developers in the last 7 months with stolen mods. Then the paparazzi calls for another shot, and you know you could come out & tell the truth to expose this sham for Bethesda's fucking lies before the damage control department TAKE IT DOWN, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Todd. You're not going to lose your 10k check for blowing the conference over this. Just fake it. Force a smile and fake it.
>>
>>344631028
buy the main game, pirate the dlcs. No disadvantages at all. Do the same for New Vegas and play that instead
>>
>>344631028
It's got flaws but with it's modding scene it's also the most customizable game ever so I say go for it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.