[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dos it feel like this is the only entry in the series with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 4263.4.jpg (45 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
4263.4.jpg
45 KB, 610x343
Why dos it feel like this is the only entry in the series with any passion put into it? Also best souls game.
>>
This thread lacks passion.
>>
>passion
>OP pic is copy pasted 3 times in the game

Soulsfags are delusional
>>
Because it is. The other two Dark Souls were made for the sole sake of money. You can tell they were unwanted even by the dev team

The true trilogy is Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Bloodborne.
>>
>>344621343
Because it was your first souls game
>>
>>344621343
I see you never played Demon's. The amount of passion that game has is twice as much as Dark.

Remember when the lore explained the fog gates? Dark Souls kept the fog gates, but dropped the lore.
>>
>>344621343
In terms of story and setting, yeah it has the other two beat. Mechanics wise it's pretty dated.
>>
>>344621856
But anon, the walls aren't made of fog in Dark Souls, they are made of light. Which...doesn't entirely make sense given the lore.
>>
I recently started playing DS2 and im enjoying it so far, its not the best in series but it doesn't feel half assed though.
>>
>>344621343
I think the only entry in the series that feels like there's no passion put into it is 3.
Demons is a new franchise that does new things. Dark 1 plays a whole lot better, tries the open world thing, and brings it to a new audience. Dark 2 tries tons and tons of new things, very hit or miss, both best and worst mechanics in the series. DS3 doesn't do anything new, its entirely references to the first game, and is a super safe almost mechanically identical to Dark 1.
>>
>>344622517
Gameplay is absolutely nothing like 1
>>
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.