[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It didn't have to die.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
It didn't have to die.
>>
it was his time anon
>>
I'd rather it die than get increasingly worse.
>>
They sent him to mobile the way vikings sent the elderly over waterfalls.
>>
>>344620227

You're probably right as sad as it makes me. They put out Layton Brothers: I Can Believe It's Not Ace Attorney and it was so bad that I'd rather not see the franchise disgraced further.
>>
File: 1358876257612.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1358876257612.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
>>344619853
Maybe not, but a hiatus will be good for if/when it comes back.
>>
>>344620663

Honestly yeah a hiatus is good. I felt like the later games were starting to get a bit lazy and predictable. Hopefully they go back to all 2D because the 3D worked but it wasn't better than the original style.
>>
post ur fav layton ost
>>
>>344620909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrsuiygX_z4
>>
File: 1346258806755.png (161 KB, 399x238) Image search: [Google]
1346258806755.png
161 KB, 399x238
>>344620909
Miracle Mask is the GOAT soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byItBwdnsHw
>>
Dude they just announced they're doing a new proper Layton on an actual game system and are gonna have first proper details at Level-5 Vision.

They're also gonna show Snack World, a new IP, and the new Inazuma Eleven game which goes back to the roots of the original trilogy.
>>
File: zlCfzRmOe3I30V_UCt.jpg (63 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
zlCfzRmOe3I30V_UCt.jpg
63 KB, 400x240
>>344623254
>Professor Layton Is Getting A New Major Title With A New Protagonist

It won't be what we want.
>>
>Broken Age gets 4 million dollars just for proposing that adventure games should come back
>Layton, Hotel Dusk, and Phoenix Wright already did that and barely sold enough to live

And before you remind me that Cing is dead, there's a spiritual successor for Hotel Dusk coming out.
>>
File: 2090848-professorlayton03.jpg (56 KB, 410x640) Image search: [Google]
2090848-professorlayton03.jpg
56 KB, 410x640
Breaking news. There is a Layton comic.

News to me at least.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.