[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>42 gb is it worth it? also Shadow of Mordor thread I guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (72 KB, 691x132) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
72 KB, 691x132
>42 gb
is it worth it?
also Shadow of Mordor thread I guess
>>
I thought the nemesis system was going to be a meme.

Boy was I in for a rude awakinging.
>>
>he doesnt downlaod large games overnight while he sleeps

Its like you didny even wait for it
>>
>>344602547
The FOV is fucked by default. Use Flawless Widescreen.
>>
>>344602547
I downloaded 60 gigs of GTA5 and would say it was not worth it
>>
>>344604089
See
>>344603946
Why is this so hard to figure out?
>>
>>344602547
it's fun but if you're more than a halfway decent player then you have to let yourself be killed so the nemesis system updates
>>
File: mordor.webm (3 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
mordor.webm
3 MB, 900x506
>>344602547
The nemesis is simply colored dialogue, but it truly goes in depth for some of the orcs.

For example.....
>Get some orc named Something the Raven
>Is in a fucking raven costume
>Dialogue is along the lines of 'caw caw, motherfucker'

Progressive difficulty, decent combat
Only downside with the entire game was the fact that there was only two areas that get a bit dull or boring after awhile.
>>
>>344604562
what the fuck is that counter on the left with critical hits
who the fuck does this to their game
>>
>>344604025
>FOV matters in a 3rd person game
youve got to be memeing
>>
File: mordor1.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
mordor1.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>344604648
It's a combo system that works into several different power-ups
>>
>>344604786
>pc gamers
>>
The game is absurdly easy, don't expect to get good use out of the Nemesis system, besides your main Nemesis, who will revive even if you decap him.
If you really want to take advantage of the system, here's the best ways to abuse it, it does make the game better.
>Orc leaders will respawn if they are killed by any means other than decap.
>If they have a skull pile in the menu they are kill permanently
>chain dieing to promote an orc is less efficient then letting him kill you after a close duel
It's pretty fun, I enjoyed both my playthroughs, and I do understand why it's so easy, it's just irritating to me, I think Nemesis would work much better in a game where there's a serious threat of dieing.
>>
>>344605032
But dieing is the worzt thing that can happen to you on any game and should be avoided
>>
>>344602547

Game is fun. It's only real problem is you become too much of an unstoppable badass with the powerups and completely trivialize the game pretty quickly.
>>
>>344604562
>get orc named something the singer.
>assumed it meant singe as in burn
>he shows up and sings all his lines in a deep voice
>>
>>344605032
I never purposely died to let certain orcs get promoted

If you wanted an orc promoted, you killed their rival, or you completed an encounter that would result in them getting promoted.

There is actually no reason to even die in this game, because everything will shift after an encounter or event, for better or for worse.
>>
>>344602547
I just wish you could replay Missions, i would love to play that arena one again where you have to kill 100 guys without getting hit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.