[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy a new game >play it for half an hour >drop it and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1425422397530.jpg (84 KB, 593x539) Image search: [Google]
1425422397530.jpg
84 KB, 593x539
>buy a new game
>play it for half an hour
>drop it and go back to whatever you usually play
>get interested again like 3 months later
>get really into it and play nonstop until you finish it
Who else does this?
>>
>>344602216
I buy games in bulk sometimes and play them for an hour each while I decide what to play
>>
>>344602216
Fallout New Vegas

Got out of Mitchell's house and my Xbox crashed. Didn't play for 4 months, picked up again and became one of my favorite games of all time.
>>
>>344602905
I've been playing etrian odyssey 4 a dungeon at a time with months between each one, i'll beat it someday
>>
>>344602216
Do this periodically with new releases and going back to souls games. Currently playing new vegas after always quitting after getting into the strip.
>>
>>344602905
Same.
>>
>>344603029
You know you don't have to pay to go in the strip.
>Didn't know this until my fifth playthrough
>>
>>344602216
I played pokemon black quite sporadically, a week or two between each session, took me about a year to finish the game
>>
>put off buying/playing a game because you know it wouldn't be for you
>eventually decide to try it
>absolute blast to play

Monster Hunter and La-Mulana.
>>
Just started and played they braid and built after years of not touching them
>>
Mmm nope.
After i go back to the game i realize i have completely forgotten how to play and have to start again from the beginning. Sometimes i get as far as i was before i stopped but that's not the usual. Last time i re-started dark souls 2 i got farther than ever, up to Cardinal Tower!
>>
>>344602216
>Oblivion
I hated it when I first played it but went back to it and love it now
>>
>>344602216
im over leveled and at the first save in novigrad
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.