[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's hyped for Afterbirth+?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: hero-isaac-coins1.png (508 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
hero-isaac-coins1.png
508 KB, 1000x500
Who's hyped for Afterbirth+?
>>
What?

He's miking it more?
>>
>>344599525
platinumgod.co.uk/afterbirth-plus
>>
>>344599372
could be interesting.
>>
Was this crossbuy? I own it for Vita but not PS4. Bleh.
>>
>Hyped
No.
>Ever so slightly interested to see how badly he's going to fuck it up and/or piss off the community further through dumb shit like random ARGs and gating content based on how long it took them to find his "SUPER SPECIAL SECRETS" in previous game iterations
Yes.
>>
So that's literally "fuck you i'm done, YOU improve the game further" dlc
>>
>>344601473
Nope, he's putting actual "content" in with it to justify a price tag.
It's "going to be bigger than Afterbirth in scope" in addition to Modding support.
>>
Fuck him. That expansion was so fucking terrible and hes going to nerf even more things, because you can't have fun in singleplayer game, it's esposts game now.
>>
File: 1463247096418.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
1463247096418.png
291 KB, 750x366
>>344599372
will it have over 100+ ITEMS?
fuck you Edmund
>>
I havent played since the Afterbirth came. And im too lazy to play the game all over again.

How is the new game engine, is it good? Personally I didnt like the change on pixel-artstyle.

How was the lore expanded?
>>
>>344599372
Not me

The game is so fucking bloated as it is. I stopped playing because it feels like gobbling down fast food.

Bumbo Quest looks alright
>>
Wasn't this announced a year ago? He must be chewing the steak real fucking slowly
>>
>>344602551
>How is the new game engine, is it good?
It's not flash bullshit anymore, that means fucking amazing.
>How was the lore expanded?
Random shit became even more random.
>>
>>344599372
I'm not, he's making the modding tools cost fucking money after he originally said they'd be free.
>>
File: 1460435238667.jpg (5 KB, 108x169) Image search: [Google]
1460435238667.jpg
5 KB, 108x169
Still waiting on Mewgenics.
>>
>>344602918
Fast food? Dont you mean steak?
>>
>>344599372
>giving money to a dev who held out on dlc just to spite player who didnt want to do his stupid ARG shit
>>
>>344602918
Hi Arin.
>>
>>344604662
Steak leaves you full and satisfied though.
>>
> mfw got Eternal God last weekend
i don't even want to look at Rebirth+Afterbirth because i don't want to go through an even bigger ordeal

also fuck googling "Afterbirth" never again, jesus christ
>>
>>344599372
Of course I am, this game's fucking amazing, one of my favourites.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.