[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play some co-op anons, I'm at the Oolacile Dungeon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Let's play some co-op anons, I'm at the Oolacile Dungeon
Need help defeating this fucker: Manus, Father of the Abyss
Almost an hour there and no ghosts :(
>>
Platform and SL?
>>
That guy looks like Malebolgia
>>
>>344581734
Ps3, lvl 150 knight
>>
>>344582082
Can't help you (PC guy here).

Why don't you try /dsg/?
>>
>>344581630
thats... literally the cleric beast with a weapon...
are the souls fans this desperate for bb they copy bosses?

pathetic
>>
>>344582082
You should be able to defeat him at that level, what kind of stats are you working with? It's also hard to find phantoms at such a high level

The talisman can deflect the magic missiles
>>
this dude really makes you good, just keep going at him. don't rob yourself of the satisfaction of soloing him
>>
File: 1462909776206.png (164 KB, 299x301) Image search: [Google]
1462909776206.png
164 KB, 299x301
>>344581630
>Need help defeating this fucker: Manus, Father of the Abyss
>>
File: 1452493548702.jpg (21 KB, 270x321) Image search: [Google]
1452493548702.jpg
21 KB, 270x321
You can just shoot him with arrows super far away.
>>
Have you found baby Sif? You can summon him in the arena, he doesn't do much damage but he's useful for taking the attention off you for a bit
>>
I think I have a character at level 123 or something, I could level him up a couple levels so you could summon me. But I realized I'm at the beginning in NG++, last time I played I killed Gwyn
>>
I just say it in case you don't know that you can use amulet to nullify his spells
>>
>>344583034
>Sif
>damage
good fucking joke
Sif literally doesn't even do any damage I summoned him twice and he'd do is run around manus and slash at him once or twice and manus would stagger once that's it

I ended up cheesing manus with a crystal zweihander
>>
>>344584331
Well, I said he doesn't do much damage. In fact it's pretty negligible. But if you need a little breather you can just stand back and watch Manus beat Sif for a couple seconds
>>
+ 1 5 Z W E I

Z
W
E
I
>>
Thanks anons, my char was a tank, changing to a lighter Armour and summoning baby sif
>>
ill help you op give me 5 minutes to set my sign
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.