[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The first thing I noticed after initially booting up Pok
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1401025225326.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1401025225326.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>The first thing I noticed after initially booting up Pokémon Go was that 70% of the landmarks near me were churches. Considering that I’m not a religious person, this has proven to be kiiiind of awkward. I am not alone in feeling this way.
>Actually, a lot of Pokémon Go players are being directed to churches so that they may collect new monsters and more items. Given Pokémon’s rocky history with spiritual matters, not to mention the sheer touchiness of religion, this has turned into a problematic gameplay experience.
>Additionally troublesome is the fact that only Christian churches are shown as landmarks. Despite players living near Jewish synagogues and Muslim mosques, few have reported Pokemon Go listing them as landmarks.
>In response to this Pokémon Go error, many players are taking to social media to question the developer's internet.

http://kotaku.com/pokemon-go-is-sending-lots-of-players-to-church-1783279425

Why is atheism so cancerous?
>>
Because they're trying to be special snowflakes. And special snowflakes are always retarded.
>>
>>344575187
It's like they want more people to click their article or something
>>
File: 1468152398970.jpg (72 KB, 970x650) Image search: [Google]
1468152398970.jpg
72 KB, 970x650
>>344575312
God bless your post
>>
>>344575438
>God bless
triggered
>>
>Considering that I’m not a religious person, this has proven to be kiiiind of awkward. I am not alone in feeling this way.
why or how in any way would that be fucking awkward
>>
>>344575645
If you're religionist
>>
>>344575187
Non-trying-to-save-a-sinking-ship link
http://archive.is/xKcT8
>>
So far Kotaku has made posts about how Pokemon GO will cause more car accidents, is racist, and now this religious shit?
>>
>>344575803
They gotta earn that clickbait money while they can before The Hulkster takes all their cash.
The entirety of Gawker is TOXIC to any potential buyers.
>>
File: image_41.jpg (27 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
image_41.jpg
27 KB, 253x200
>>344575187
>the Japanese
>trying to spread the good word of Christianity

What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>344575645
>hey did you enjoy todays sermon?

>oh uhh i dont believe in god i was just collecting pokemon

>not awkward

the autism here is palpable
>>
>kiiind
>few have reported
>questioning the developer's internet
I'm glad we take the time to appreciate such quality journalism.
>>
File: CeHIJt9UsAA1wEk.jpg (56 KB, 358x600) Image search: [Google]
CeHIJt9UsAA1wEk.jpg
56 KB, 358x600
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.