[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's LITERALLY impossible to win as monster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
It's LITERALLY impossible to win as monster
>>
git gud I guess.
>>
>>344566552
You just suck, it's actually pretty easy to win if you play smart.
>>
>>344566552
I thought this too until I someone who knows how to play monster assraped my team.
>>
>>344566552
What seems to be the problem with monster? I played the monster (Goliath) for the first time the other night and won at stage 1, and I've won four more and lost one since. If we wanna talk about unreliable wins, solo queue as a hunter is murder.
>>
>>344566552

Huh? In the matches that I played, the monster nearly always has the upper hand, especially if he's perked out.

He can buttrape most of the hunters because you have other means of escape except for the jetpack.
>>
>>344566552
what monster are u playing?
im currently 9-0 with behemoth and a few of my wins were as stage 1
>>
>>344566552
you combo abilities, and make use of pillars and line of sight.

You hide in a corner to regen armor.

Focus medics, support first.

Lure them into favorable terrain: Gorgons love caves for instance.
>>
>>344567167
>Behemoth

comon now
>>
>>344567398
this
i have only played 9 games with gorgon yet i won them all, it's piss easy if you hit and run, and try to regen your armor.

all you gotta do is cause a little disturbance and when you see your armor drops down, flee and regen.

once dome breaks just go away spiderman mode and spawn some spiders to make you earn time

when you finally reach stage 3 you're fucking unstopable if you pick any somewhat good combat buff
>>
>>344566552
I only have Goliath, and I've won every match (only played monster 3 times at the moment).

If you are struggling this much it is literally your fault. The hunters i was playing against weren't just using free rotation either. They had some really good characters.

Here's a tip. When you are picking starting perks. Pick rock throw and the jumping smash ability. Fire and charge are both utter shit.
>>
File: 1467857875842.jpg (139 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1467857875842.jpg
139 KB, 666x666
Fuck those carnivorous plants
>>
>>344568736
>Fire and charge are both utter shit.
lel wut?
Quite the opposite actually.
>>
>>344571017
Fire slows you to a crawl and means you cannot use melee attacks. Charging more often than not takes you towards danger, and does minimal damage.

On the other hand the rock throw does loads of damage, even at low levels. It can nearly instantly take down a hunter, and send them flying away from help. The jump can be used to accurately jump in or out of fights, and does a lot of damage. I see no reason to waste points on fire and charge when you are spawning in.
>>
>>344571413
Fire is good for getting Hunters who fly in the air and easy to hit, has a pretty big range.
Charge is really good to disrupt the general team and pull out that medic from the supports shield LoS.
Both also do pretty good damage, at least they did in my game.
I also canĀ“t aim for shit with the rock, and Jump is too clunky for me to use since you always get stuck on some rocks
>>
i am missing something or this game is garbage ? how people paid for this 60$ + more for double season pass ?
>>
>>344571863
I almost hopped on the hype train and bought it but luckily I didn't.
Played it during free week and it was fun but not 60 dollars fun
Downloaded the f2p one, cant even get in a match
>>
>>344566552
Protip: Stop putting all of your evolve points across the board. You'll actually down people if you put at least two points into an ability.
>>
The only change it needs is to get rid of the "Monster is in the area, PRESS TO DOME" shit. Hunters don't even need to see the Monster to dome, the game tells them when to Dome even if they can't see the monster.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.