[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>QTEs in the first level >Can't take squad leaders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: AH.jpg (37 KB, 540x217) Image search: [Google]
AH.jpg
37 KB, 540x217
>QTEs in the first level
>Can't take squad leaders down without going into on-rails dogfight mode
>The entire second fucking level of the game is a big helicopter turret section, completely at odds with the entire rest of the series

Jesus christ, I thought all of the "AH is shit" posts were just memes, but this shit is a mess so far
>>
>>344553326
It gets worse my friend. Much worse.
>>
>>344553428
Also, is it just me, or are the controls loose as shit in this game?

It was never so hard not to overturn on the PS2 games.
>>
Never played this shit never will.
6 months of waiting for AC7 info kill me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlPzDm6aB7g
>>
The soundtrack is still great as always though. Too bad it was wasted on whatever this is.
>>
>Got rid of stragereal for call of duty real world setting
>Didn't expect it to be shit
>>
>>344554369
>Miami!
>The russians!
>Iraq!

Fucking hell, I miss strangereal. Thank god for AC7. Speaking of which, has there been any word on an AC HD collection?
>>
Which is the best of the golden triology, and why is it Zero?
>>
>>344553326
https://youtu.be/WFr5SxHxACg
lol
>>
>>344554671
AC5>AC0>AC4

All three are on the same tier of amazing though, but AC5 just had that something else withthe characters and the plot that keep bringing me back.
It might be my favorite anti-war game simply because it never goes "Wahh we're all monster why are we fighting". They're soldiers, and they want to bring back peace by doing their jobs as best as they can.

AC0's documentary style is cool as fuck though, and I wish ther were more games like that.
>>
File: 27308026_p6.png (216 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
27308026_p6.png
216 KB, 800x800
>>344555290

>want to replay ac5
>remember the bullshit president follows you into radar mine field level

I dont know if it was because i first played ac5 on pcsx2 but even when the plane wasnt in the radar location it still went down
>>
>>344555782
Must've been emulation bullshit. I never had a problem with that mission, except for one time his plane crashed into an invisible windmill when landing.
>>
File: never ever.jpg (124 KB, 688x800) Image search: [Google]
never ever.jpg
124 KB, 688x800
>>344554515
>has there been any word on an AC HD collection?
I swear I would never use this pic in my life
but I have to
scamco is too busy with their Im@s
>>
>love Ace Combat
>sweet a new one is coming to PC
>hear it's bad
>buy it anyway, it's ace combat it can't be that bad
>QTEs
>shit controls, almost unplayable with my joystick
>regenerating health
>atrocious helicopter missions
>turret sections
>shitty USA Russian story stead of the cheesy awesome parallel universe

Holy shit I wish steam refunds where a thing back then. Refund it as long as you still can OP.
>>
>>344558075
Already did it. What a terrible game.
>>
just bought ac6

no idea what im in for but something about angles
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.