[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I missing something here? I'm playing on normal and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Am I missing something here?

I'm playing on normal and my party has wiped three times in the Korcari wilds.

I'm playing as a mage btw.
>>
>>344545220
Yea, youre shit if youre dying that much as a mage. Mage is literally easy mode on any difficulty in Origins
>>
>>344545370
this
OP get good seriously. use pause and think about what you're doing and what you'll do next. it's like chess if you pause
>>
>>344545220
The hell are you doing?
>>
Put some health poultices on the quick bar and make sure you know what each party member is doing.

Also don't go head first into battle with the mage
>>
>>344545220
Nah, the game has a startling difficulty curve that no one really remembers anymore. But it's one of those things that once you've got a handle on it, it becomes smooth sailing and even Nightmare ceases to be much of a challenge.

What spells have you already taken? What kind of role did you see your Mage playing? Healer? Nuker? Controller?
>>
>>344545220
You did OP.

You should've started on nightmare.

Also don't shit spell like Fireball at your friend.
>>
>>344545220
>>344545370
First post like usual is best post. Mage is easy mode... so much so that I still consider using them on nightmare mode to be cheating. It helps if you pause the game and tell your tank where to go, as believe it or not... mages ain't tanks bitch.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>344547838
>he doesn't know mages are the best class for tanking
Confirmed for casual.
>>
>>344547981
>Memecane Warrior

Trash yourself.
>>
>>344548049
>if I attach meme to it, it'll make it suck

gb2reddit
>>
>>344548193
>playing easy mode class
>calling others casual
>>>/reddit/
>>
storm of the century ftw
>>
>>344545220
you'll need to have a decent plan even on normal until you can get OP skillz n sheet. If you dont want to bother go easy mode or just play something else
>>
>>344548285
>spouts objectively incorrect "facts" about mages not being tanks
>gets corrected about best tanks being mages
>drops back to shrieking about memes and trash
This... is the power of cancer?
>>
>>344545220
git gud.

learn to place your teammates right. dont just span ability's, use them when they needed. take control of all characters and give them orders manually. you cant trust the computer to do all the work.
>>
>>344548715
Person is on his first run, nowhere near far enough in the game to pick that class up... I am at fault for not including it... wew lad
>>
File: 1428214694837.png (164 KB, 459x562) Image search: [Google]
1428214694837.png
164 KB, 459x562
>bought the game on steam sell
>it barely even works

why have they not fixed it yet? apparently its been a problem for years. the game should not be allowed to be sold there.
>>
>>344545220
>Am I missing something?

Perhaps you're not using your AoE-spells effectively?

I swear, it is the only way I can possibly imagine you fucking up a mage on NORMAL.

DAO was the first game I ever beat on the absolute highest difficulty, and I didn't even mage-spam.

This is not a hard game.
>>
>>344549226

What do you mean? It ran buttery smooth on launch, and it runs buttery smooth now.

And I'm on fucking W10 meme-OS so if it should be fucking up for anyone it should be me.
>>
>>344549226
You getting memory leaks on the last patch or...? Last time I played it was on a 630m and it was fine, pirated though.
>>
>>344549042
You giving him incorrect preconceived notions of what classes can do what is a fault, retard.
>>
>>344549042
he can just use respec mods half way through the game
>>
>>344545220
Install the skip battles mod.

It's on the nexus. Basically it kills all enemies on screen and still gives you all the xp and items/codex entries/money/etc
>>
>roll dual wield rogue
>stack defense
>become immune to attacks
>breeze through the game on nightmare mode solo
>>
>>344549461
>>344549463
bunch of graphic issues like dark screens and texters looking like a fucking mess. once it got to orzammar, it became unplayable.
>>
>>344550060
did ya google the issue pham?
>>
the Wilds is probably the hardest part of the game for some reason. it's really unforgiving.
>>
>>344550392
i tried but i was not even sure what the issue even was. i tried a few but none worked.
>>
File: attachment.jpg (526 KB, 1797x1080) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
526 KB, 1797x1080
>>344545220
You're fucked on the ashes quest OP. Turn on easy and learn how to game.
>>
>>344545220
>I'm playing on normal and my party has wiped three times in the Korcari wilds.
>I'm playing as a mage btw.

This is like the definition of git gud.
>>
>>344550575
maybe its your gpu, if all else fail clean drivers then reinstall
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.