[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like the new TF2 update? Because the casual mode fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1422059311334.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1422059311334.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
Do you like the new TF2 update?
Because the casual mode fucking sucks:
>can't autobalance teams
>cheaters because of the new levelling system
>can't vote kick idlers/cheaters anymore.
>>
I fucking hate it

Casual takes longer to queue for than Competitive
It only takes one person abandoning to nullify the entire match for everyone
No one communicates/uses their mic
Game feels dead
>>
Shit up kebab ali they are going to fix it.
Play community serversers or competitive meanwhile.
>>
TF2 existed as the niche fps where you could freely switch between goofing and tryharding on the same server
>>
tried it yesterday after not playing for awhile
>join a match from the "casual" tab
>after waiting for awhile join one for a min and it crashes
>can not join another match until that one finishes
ok maybe I can warm up a bit with bots since haven't played in awhile and maybe a little rusty
>wreck expert bots pretty easy
>lose one match only because I was dead and bot teammates are retarded
>last round I play the other team of bots cap 1st point
>make one attempt at second point
>nobody dead for a couple minutes
>think how strange
>go all the way to attacking bot's spawn
>they are all hiding in a corner jumping up and down
>they won't leave their spawn for the last 7 minutes left of the match
oh man this sure is a good update
>>
>>344526974
>Playing Tf2 WITH FUCKING BOTS
Why would you ever do that? Might aswell try to find a decent community server. Heck, even wasting your time in a trade server against ACTUAL PLAYERS is better.
>>
>>344527075
like I said joining a casual match was taking too long and I haven't played in forever I was just messing around. It was pretty funny tho, bot on my team building his sentry behind mine was lulzy
>>
>>344526974
It might crash because of a custom hud. That's what I had happen.
Just go for the competitive mode. Who cares if you win or lose, as long as you give your best.
>>
>>344527239
I don't use any mods for tf2
must be crappy laptop
>>
I literally can't believe they removed valve servers.

Like, I could find games in my favourite map at literally any time of day. I would play that map for an hour and have a lot of fun. The sheer random nature of who would join meant that games always felt varied, even though I only played on that one map for weeks at a time, then I would start playing on another map for a while.

Like, this has to be the best way to kill your game. I still can't believe it.
>>
>>344526594
Yes. Casual mode is a really good concept, it just needs to be improved.

>Add votekick
>Add teamchanging
>Ad-hoc connections
>Specific maps

Most of these points were already adressed by Valve.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.