[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>read all those awesome greentext stories with anon kicking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1428352167854.jpg (23 KB, 355x425) Image search: [Google]
1428352167854.jpg
23 KB, 355x425
>read all those awesome greentext stories with anon kicking ass
>or twitch streams with popular streamers being good at soloque in team games
>all I get is getting ass-kicked, suck at every video game, have no friends, still a virgin at 24 years old, manlet, look ugly, hate losing and throw tantrums, bullied in childhood and always cried and closed myself in the school bathroom stall, some teachers calling me crybaby etc.

How the fuck do you guys "git gud" at your favorite game?
Does talent really exist? Fuck, Adachi was right.
>>
bump...
>>
practice makes perfect
>>
>>344524341
Far too much autism in one post.

>how do you guys 'git gud'

You fucking play the game, nerd. How the fuck else?
>>
>>344524341
The people who are popular streamers are normies, they don't have to be good at games. They just have to look decent and be good at speaking, good enough that kids and young teen audiences want to listen to them. Doesn't matter if they suck shit at games.

Also protip: those greentext stories are all lies. Including yours.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 403x392
>>344524341
>Adachi was right
NO, ANON.

Don't ever spew that shit again. Believe in yourself.
>>
>>344524341
One does get gut only when being shittet on by people who gittet gud already. Practice practice practice.
Thats how i dominated every server on chivalry i visited. I surpased the people who stomped me at some time.
>>
adachi is a faggot, shinji should be your role model
>>
>>344525610
>>344527508
>lol just practice
>on a fucking shit laptop
>have no fucking clue how to build a computer
>don't want to waste money on screwing up at building one

>>344527385
>believing in a fucking failure that is only kept around as a fucking parasite
>>
File: 2473-4946medium.jpg (25 KB, 649x476) Image search: [Google]
2473-4946medium.jpg
25 KB, 649x476
>>344528518
JUST FUCKING ASK THE COMPUTER SALESMAN HOW TO BUILD ONE YOU JACKASS
THIS IS AN R9K TIER THREAD GO BUILD A COMPUTER AND FUCK OFF
>>
File: Barnacles.png (61 KB, 186x151) Image search: [Google]
Barnacles.png
61 KB, 186x151
>>344524341
>some teachers calling me crybaby
>>
File: 1468128167996.png (312 KB, 479x464) Image search: [Google]
1468128167996.png
312 KB, 479x464
Kill yourself
>>
>>344524341
>how do i get gud

You realize this is the Information Age, right? We live in the only era so far in history where you can pull a magic screen out of your pocket, physically speak words into it and have a floodgate of information open up to you. Google strategy guides and put in the necessary hours to get gud

Either way you have to just play the fucking game, play the god damned game and stop whining on anonymous image boards about how hard it is. Yes, we've all put in hundreds of hours to get good at the games we play. Yes, you have to do the same thing, and probably even more because of how retarded you apparently are. That's how you get good at a video game you sensitive little fuck
>>
>>344531526
This anon is right OP, stop being a fucking retard and figure it out. Or don't, honestly some men aren't meant for certain things, like winning.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.