[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games have you bought with this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
What games have you bought with this?
>>
Resident Evil 1 & 0, Shadow Warrior, GG Revelator
>>
>>344523873
Ground Zeroes.
Also I have a question are Crash Bandicoot games from PSN same as the original versions?Is there any change in graphics, gameplay, loading times etc.
>>
>>344523873
Both Shantae games.
Atelier Rorona Plus
Atelier Totori Plus
Atelier Meruru Plus
Atelier Ayesha Plus
Atelier Escha and Logy Plus
Muramasa Rebirth + dlc
Senran Kagura Bon Appetit
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Yakuza 5
Ar Nosurge

too many to name. Too lazy to remember everything.
>>
>>344523873
Over a hundred, before realizing digital is a scam.
>>
pretty much all my Vita games
>>
>>344523873
Everything, the sales are always tempting.
>>
>>344524976
How is digital a scam?
>>
>>344525428

you might as well pirate at that point.
>>
>>344525428
I'm guessing something to do with them charging the same price as a physical copy and you not physically owning the game so that if they ever decide to it can just be gone forever?

Sales kind of negate this, though.
>>
>>344525481

>so that if they ever decide to it can just be gone forever?
I guess backups just don't exist.
>>
Mostly just PS1 and PS2 classics for my ps3 and vita.
>>
>>344525428
I've often thought about changing my account name, from the one I hastily made the day I bought my PS3.

Since digital games are tied to a single account, I would be walking away from my entire VITA collection and most of my PS3 games.
>>
>>344525891
Have you tried contacting Sony?
>>
Ni no Kuni
Okami
Demon's Souls
Soul Sacrifice Delta
JJBA: All Star Battle
Max Payne 3
Journey
Yakuza 5
Tokyo Jungle
BamHam Arkham Asylum
Bioshock 2

There's probably a few others that I don't remember.
>>
>>344525936
I've thought about it, but it's pointless in the end. Twenty years from now, I won't be able to play the games I have spent thousands on.
>>
too many to list.
the main ones i play are MM9 and 10
>>
>>344523873
None. Admittedly, the sales there are lacking.
>>
>>344526185
why? do you not know how to activate your PS4 as Primary system?
>>
>>344523873
Too many, for how fucking badly in runs on PS3 and how it throttles my download speed.
>>
>>344525428
not him but
>pay more for a digital copy that you don't own than you would for retail
it's one of the reasons steam is such a scam. every ps4 retail game is cheaper than on steam
>>
>>344523873
All of my Vita games
>>
File: 1446221740700.jpg (86 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1446221740700.jpg
86 KB, 500x484
Tons. I never bought any games I couldn't get physical copies though, mostly fighting game and arcade ports and Telltale stuff.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.