[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's about reliving the experience of getting born.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: INSIDE1[1].jpg (40 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
INSIDE1[1].jpg
40 KB, 1200x630
It's about reliving the experience of getting born.
>>
>>344516174
>getting born
>>
>>344516174
No, it's about where my dick was when I was with your mom last night
>>
Inside was 10/10
can't wait for PlayDeads next game
>>
>>344516174
It's about worker exploitation and victims of capitalism. IMO
>>
So you're saying its a 2 hour long walking simulator with no gameplay?
>>
>>344516367
dang
>>
any download with crack yet?
>>
File: EVERYBODYS GOING SURFING.webm (221 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
EVERYBODYS GOING SURFING.webm
221 KB, 720x404
It's an exploration of dreams and conformity desu mang. The entire presentation and design is based off of how dreams typically start at a somewhat relaetable situation and slowly turn into some kind of nightmarish version of where they began. Either way, much like Limbo the game seems to be designed in a way that stimulates a discussion of the themes therein. Got a cute 7/10 game to play it and after seeing on her Steam that she's beaten it can't wait to talk to her about it at our wageslave job on tuesday.
>>
>>344516174
I came [insert game title here] your mom, if you get what I mean.
>>
>>344517807
>I came witcher your mom
No I don't get it
>>
>>344516174
>>344516465
>>344517254

I feel like instead of actually buying this "game", I'd be better off just watching someone play the damn thing on youtube. Am I that far off?
>>
>>344518035
It's a good game and definitely worth a buy.
If you watched it on youtube there's nothing more to it though.
>>
>>344518097

20 dollars for a game that most of the reviews show people being done with in around 3 hours? nah man. i'd say it's "worth it" if it was in a humble bundle.
>>
>>344518035
It's worth buying based simply on the "experience" as much as I hate using that word. Although it may not be worth full price depending on your financial situation and your interest in the world. Personally I played through it 3 times so far and felt like I got my moneys worth but that will differ from person to person. If you already have seen everything it's probably not worth it. It's more of a discussion piece than it is something like Ninja Gaiden Black or PSOep1&2 that you'll play over and over again. If you have other people to talk to about it it's definitely worth going in blind.
>>
>>344518035
Fuck no don't buy it at that price. It's not a telltale game or something with replayability. I'd pay $5 tops for it. It's great, really captivating. I watched it from start to finish without getting up. But that's also a problem, it's SO fucking short. Like 4 or 5 hours max, with one (subpar) alternate ending. Do NOT buy this at full price, you will regret it. 20 dollars for a side scrolling game that has absolutely no replayability, lasts 5 hours at most, and doesn't even have any meant meaning. They don't tell you shit about anyone through the whole game. The puzzels are easy and lame as shit, with i believe two interesting concepts in the ENTIRE game. It's just an art piece. Go to a movie or a theme park, or buy a game that has more to it for 20 dollars. It belongs on /r/dellusionalartists for that price..
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.