[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: games that gave you depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
>>
File: twd header.jpg (28 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
twd header.jpg
28 KB, 460x215
>>
>>
File: Pathologic.png (423 KB, 535x574) Image search: [Google]
Pathologic.png
423 KB, 535x574
>>344513257
>>
File: ARR_FFXIV_Logo.png (372 KB, 740x490) Image search: [Google]
ARR_FFXIV_Logo.png
372 KB, 740x490
>>
File: Moby Dick.png (933 KB, 640x1041) Image search: [Google]
Moby Dick.png
933 KB, 640x1041
>>344513257
Actually it did the opposite.

I knew somehow I would be over with vidya after TPP, seeing how before the release there was absolutely nothing else to look forward to, and no matter how bad it could be, nothing coming out of the vidya industry could possibly top it. And it turned out to be absolutely right.

Despite the disaster that MGSV was, the fact I gave up on vidya, stopped expecting anything from this industry, and no longer hype myself for future disasters was liberating, and finally lifted this depression that had been lasting for 9 years.
>>
>>344513257
this. and I didn't even play it.

that lp from some random Russian guy(ken was his name I think) made me so sad.
>>
Life is Strange for like a week after I finished it.
>>
>>344515518
I gave up on vidya after MGSV as well. I'm a much happier gamer now that I don't expect anything good.
>>
Not exactly on topic but I was depressed and ready to end it but then DNF teasers came out and I decided I had to at least play that first. I'm glad I got help before the game finally did come out.
>>
File: Final Fantasy XV.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy XV.jpg
349 KB, 1920x1080
>>344515518
You're just an idiot. Final Fantasy has always been shaping up to be the superior game. You just put your eggs in the wrong basket friendo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.