[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a comfy vita thread What are you playing? Looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dq1.png (245 KB, 789x392) Image search: [Google]
dq1.png
245 KB, 789x392
Let's have a comfy vita thread

What are you playing?
Looking forward to?

Anything you're hoping gets localized?
>>
>>344511671
AWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

MOTHERFUUUUUUUUUCKING VITAAAAAAAAAA THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEADDDDDDDDD

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
>>
>>344511774
This isn't very comfy anon
>>
>>344511671
Playing TiTS SC, then will follow up with Cold Steel. Hopefully I will finish that before CS 2 comes out.

What I want the most is some SRPGs. I think there is one coming out in Japan, so that is what I would be hoping for as far as localization.

Is the company that made Pangya dead? It sucks that I can't get the PSP version on Vita.
>>
>>344511851
Oh, sorry.

I just order a playstation TV off amazon, should be here tomorrow.

Waiting for a sale to get my hands on Tokiden Kiwami, and Gods Eater, since I love MonHun games, but hate Monster hunter.

Until then, I've got my hands on Tales of Hearts, and I'm enjoying the fuck out of it.
>>
>>344511671
>What are you playing?
Nothing atm, my ZTD finally shipped from amazon.

>Looking forward to?
Valkyrie Drive

>Anything you're hoping gets localized?
Genkai Tokki Seven Pirates
>>
>>344512154
You might like God Wars, it's an upcoming SRPG that's already confirmed for a western release sometime either this year or next year.
It's a PS4/vita game
>>
>>344512154
>What I want the most is some SRPGs. I think there is one coming out in Japan

There's Super Robot Wars V. Asain version will have english subs.
>>
>>344512257
Yeah, I think that is the one I saw. Do they have any kind of gameplay footage of it yet? I just bought Noire during the sale for $3. I wish more games would be more like FFT. The two things that is important to me is timed attacks and positioning. Most SRPGs now seem like they will throw you a bone with positioning, but then throw that away by making where all your attacks are immediate, and you get team turns instead of individual turns. As fun as Disgaea was, I blame it for that problem.
>>
>>344513373
This 20 second trailer is all there is for it really
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5KAiZUwwYg
>>
Currently playing Odin Sphere, just started Cornelius's story. Looking forward to Yomawari, hoping to pick up the pre order that has Firefly Diary.
>>
H A C K W H E N
A
C
K
W
H
E
N
>>
I'm currently alternating between DT2 and Deception 4: Nightmare Princess. I've had both games for a long time, but they have a ton of content and I keep getting sidetracked.

I haven't paid much attention to upcoming releases lately, so there isn't anything in particular I'm looking forward to or hoping to see localized.

>>344513373
You might look into Wild Arms XF if you haven't already played it. It's pretty similar to FFT and sounds like something you would enjoy.

The PSP had a bunch of great SRPGs, It's a shame that the same isn't true of the Vita.
>>
Sold my vita yesterday tbqh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.