[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck, sequel when?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 460x215
Holy fuck, sequel when?!
>>
>>344501283
[GLASS HIM]
>>
>>344501409
I thought I was going to give him a drink desu.
>>
>>344501471
Then you've clearly never spent time in Glasgow.
>>
>>344501409
I audibly kek'd when I saw that but I didn't choose it. And to think I thought people were just memeing as usual.
>>
Can someone explain the ending to me? Also, wtf was up with Snow acting like a cunt at the end and sending Toad and TJ away even though I gave him Crane's money?
>>
>>344501283

>Guy figures out who the killer was in the first episode
>Writers completely rewrite the script
>>
>>344501821
Its implied that Faith was using the glamour to make herself appear as Little Mermaid and placed the head infront of the building to take down the crooked man.
>>
>>344501821
Toad spent the money Bigby gave him on another car. Ain't nobody's fault but his own, and he still blames Bigby for it. He's a shit father and a shit person.
>>
>>344501821
What the other guy said you'll notice at the end she will whisper "you're not as bad as everyone says you are..." In bigby's ear just like faith did in the beginning. Then it starts playing memories from the game and you get the "go after her" or "let her go". Also it's implied because she says the same thing about bigby's cigarettes multiple times just like faith did
>>
>>344502421
So who's head was it? Narissa's(the little mermaid)?
>>344502594
Oh, he said he offered Snow the money but she didn't take it but then again he's not the most honest fucker as proven in the past. Now I feel a little better.

Also, why does Snow keep blue-balling Bigby?
>>
>>344501283
I'm pretty sure it would've been a better experience if they didn't have the blatant sequel bait cliffhanger at the end.

Was it really needed? Why couldn't they just round things off and tie it all up.
>>
>>344503013
Yea, I agree the cliffhanger was a bit strange but I expected it because that's how noir detective media usually ends. I guess it's supposed to emphasize that "crime never sleeps" or some shit.
>>
>>344502972
It's implied, they never got the body only the head so they threw the head down the witching well not knowing it was a glamor. Not to mention lily was glamored as snow so they showed it was a possibility to become another fable with a glamor,

Snow was a protagonist meanwhile bigby was always an antagonist back in their fables. Probably still weary of him like everyone else
>>
>>344502972
>Also, why does Snow keep blue-balling Bigby?

She doesn't see him that way, at least not yet. I don't know the details but eventually in the comics they have some kids. A whole litter of em.
>>
>detective story
>characters have the ability to spy on anyone at any time.
>characters can turn into anyone.
no
>>
>>344503621
Are the comics worth getting?
>>
TWAU > TFTB > TWD > GOT

I like them all though. For all the memes people shout at Telltale, they can make some dramatic games.
>>
>>344505459
They're really not bad. Myself, I'm huge into this sort of thing, where they make reference to obscure bits of old folklore and stuff, so I'm a fan of the series. Same thing that initially hooked me on Castlevania and Elder Scrolls- little nods to folklore (its own folklore, in TES' case).
>>
the part where he goes full rip and tear on bloody mary is honestly the most satisfying part
>>
>>344505459
There is this: http://newcomic.info/3778-fables-vol1-19.html
>>
>>344505459
From what I've heard, and the summaries on wikipedia, the first part is really good.
Then as it progresses shit gets more ridiculous, but some people might really like that.
>>
>>344506578
If you read it prepare to love it at the beginning, charge through the hype of the chapters in the middle, and then be sorely disappointed by the last arc
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.