[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodborne is still the best.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bloodborne-werewolf.jpg (49 KB, 640x417) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne-werewolf.jpg
49 KB, 640x417
Bloodborne is still the best.
>>
Only the insecure say it as much as you.

The majority of the game world not being separated by loading screens makes loading too long.
>>
>>344498778
Played through DaS3 and beat SoC. Played aimlessly for about half an hour before returning to BB.

It just didn't scratch the itch, if you take my meaning. Then again, I haven't found anything that does. It's a damn shame we'll never see another DLC or sequel. Probably not even another patch. Is anyone even working on it anymore?
>>
The best? Fuck no, but it was a very good game I thoroughly enjoyed. It's a damn shame it's exclusive, it'll never be able to be properly discussed on /v/, and so many people haven't had a chance to play it.

More's the pity that exclusives exist, frankly.
>>
>A game held back by console hardware
>best
>>
>>344499343
I'd say it's arguably the best souls. I don't know. Didn't play 2 and 3
>>
>>344499343
I think that's great.
The PC community are the worst retards to ever walk on this earth and Bloodborne is free from their taint.

We need MORE exclusives, not less.
>>
>>344498778
NO NO NO DELETE THIS NOW CONSOLEFAG
>>
>>344499343
It was discussed without too much shitposting awhile ago. It was fucking great
>>
>weapon switching is twice as cool as weapon arts

It'd be like if Bloodborne's L1 used a bullet.

I would've just prefered another attack that isn't limited on a resource so I rarely use it.
>>
>>344499765
Weapon arts were good on paper, but a disgrace in the actual game. Super limited, very few unique arts, shared between all weapons of a given class, useless on PvP, very limited usefulness in PvE and just generally uninteresting.

Even though BB had way fewer weapons, it still feels like more to me since they are almost all very different from one another. Also the movesets are way more varied and numerous.
>>
File: 17032.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
17032.gif
890 KB, 305x320
>You will never fight Gehrman for the first time again
>>
>>344500971
>that intro
>that fight
>that setting
>that musical score
>the implications of fighting him
At the end of the fight, we're both quickened and dodging around each other, slashing like madmen. Neither of us can afford a mistake. It was the most beautiful experience I've had in a videogame.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.