[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally impossible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: nameless kang.jpg (450 KB, 800x2272) Image search: [Google]
nameless kang.jpg
450 KB, 800x2272
Literally impossible.
>>
Acquire skill.
>>
>>344494391
If cloud can do it, so can you
>>
>equip estoc
>learn timings
>poke shit out of him
>feel bad for making him your bitch
>stop feeling bad because it's FROM's fault for making heavy weapons so fucking shit in the first place
I wouldn't mind hitting him just once an opening with my Claymore if the pointy stick didn't get the same job done in a faster, safer fashion while using much less stamina.
>>
File: 1416559064986.png (124 KB, 367x367) Image search: [Google]
1416559064986.png
124 KB, 367x367
>>344495114
I beat him with my Zwei, it was a chore.
>>
Someone did it at level 1 without rolling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WagY0KJ7dc
>>
its hard with slow weapons. try using a fast weapons.
>>
Does that dragon respawns if you die?
>>
>>344496668
yes
dragon is worst imo because if you don't dodge the fire its an instant death
his second form is easy desu
>>
>>344496668
Yes but the dragon dies in like 5 hits and it's attacks are telegraphed to shit
>>
>>344497138
Is this the last boss or an optional? I just got the game.
>>
>>344497138
You know you can just run up to its left side and hit it in the face when it tries to breathe fire right?
>>
>>344494391
Is...is that you?

That health bar is so tiny
>>
If you beat Kos, you can beat King.
>>
>>344494391
>pussy out and summon 2 ppl
>One gets fried by the dragon immediately
>The other dodge rolls off the edge, seemingly on purpose
>I still beat both forms even with his buffed HP bar, hardly even getting hit, despite losing to him 20 times already.
>>
The fire's easy to dodge, just run back from his head as he starts winding up and you'll never get hit. If he does hit you just roll as soon as you recover and you'll i-frame through the second hit that finishes you off, assuming your hp's large enough to get through the first hit.

As for NK himself just stay aggressive and you can stagger him pretty easily.
>>
>>344497416
>Different games
>Different systems
>Different everything

Find a >different
way to kill yourself anon
>>
>>344497782
>The other dodge rolls off the edge, seemingly on purpose
What edge?
>>
>>344497926
If you go behind him, you can walk offthe cloud and die.
>>
literally not even difficult
>>
>>344494391
It's easy. Just take a break and learn from your mistakes, figure out his moveset.
>>
File: 234623234634.gif (3 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
234623234634.gif
3 MB, 500x333
>>344497259
He's optional, but because of his identity (and difficulty), no first run is complete without beating him.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.