[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the appeal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (894 KB, 1028x739) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
894 KB, 1028x739
What's the appeal?
>>
Not that shitty Pachinko art, that's for sure.
Original sprites or bust.
I can TOLERATE PS3 sprites.
>>
>>344491997

I wouldn't play a game like this myself, but I'll guess that it's about escapism. Just like everything else
>>
>>344492061
>muh original sprites

Fuck off. Alchemist sprites are the only acceptable way to read this.
>>
>>344492061
The original sprites are fucking shit and if you disagree you are an autist.
>>
>>344491997
MAGIC
>>
File: WTC.png (100 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
WTC.png
100 KB, 184x184
>>344491997
It's arguably the best visual novel that currently exists.

It starts off as a classic "And Then There Were None" style murder mystery but gradually delves deeper into fantasy and metafiction. It also has Groundhog Day-esqe time loops if you like that sort of stuff. The soundtrack is phenomenal and it's a pretty interesting ride through and through.

Don't actually bother trying to solve the mystery on your own while reading.
>>
>>344493804
>And Then There Were None
You mean Ten Little Niggers?
>>
>>344493804
>don't bother trying to solve the mystery
Fucking goats in every thread, I swear.
>>
>>344491997
>those sprites
I think I might be able to tolerate this VN now. The original ones made my eyes vomit.
>>
>>344496973
These are fucking shit. If you're not going to read it with the original sprites, at least use the PS3 ones.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.