[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game isn't very good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (966 KB, 646x650) Image search: [Google]
file.png
966 KB, 646x650
This game isn't very good.
>>
>>344491038
Of course it isnt. Why else do you think sega and the dreamcast died?
>>
>mfw white people take all their slang from black people
>>
You're right, future is MUCH better though
>>
>>344491038
You're right, it isn't. And it's way too fucking short. I replayed it last year and clocked it in around 3 hours. I remember it being longer as a kid.
>>
>>344491038
I disagree with you opinion.
It was a well crafted game, excellent music, tons of character and levels, tons of collectables and great art style.
>>
sorry anon, i dont understand
>>
>>344491038

This game is good once you get the hang of it. It's a bit rough on the new player, but Future fixes that.
>>
>>344491038
Gameplay is fucking good as well as visuals tha got kinda dated, but im the only person in the world who cant stand that fucking soundtrack, every song gets repeated so much and they are so annoying, for me the only good song was the one withthe high pitched voice saying
* would you stop playin with that radio yall, im tryna get some sleep*, it was pretty good and funky
>>
>>344491038
It hasnt aged well. Future is where its at anyways.
>>
It is good, but Future is better
>>
File: 1433328690751.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1433328690751.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>try to play future
>xbox is dead
>360 bc has wild frame drops

JUST
>>
>>344492236

I don't get it. You hear that song more often than any other in the game. It's the main menu theme.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.