[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2009 >Man, BlazBlue is fun- >HURR DURR WHAT IS THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>2009
>Man, BlazBlue is fun-
>HURR DURR WHAT IS THIS GAYASS BLAZBLUE SHIT? I WANT A NEW GUILTY GEAR FUCK YOU ARC SYSTEM WORKS I'M GOING TO SHITPOST EVERY BLAZBLUE THREAD AND ITS FANBASE TO OBLIVION TO SHOUT GUILTY GEAR IS SUPERIOR AND BEST FIGHTING GAME EVURRRR

>More than half a decade later
>Oh, there's a new Guilty Gear game. Surely those GG fans will finally leave us BB fans alon-
>HURRR DURRR WHAY ARE YOU BLAZBABBIES STILL PLAYING THAT SHIT? GUILTY GEAR IS BACK YOU KNOW, GO PLAY THE SUPERIOR GAME! #GODSGIFT

Just how the fuck does one have a good BlazBlue thread in /v/?
>>
>>344486273
Both are bretty good but we all know that Arcana Heart is the best out of all the fighting games published by Ark Sytem Works
>>
File: 7659804352.png (2 MB, 1280x944) Image search: [Google]
7659804352.png
2 MB, 1280x944
>>344486609
I honestly like way arcana hearts plays. Its a shame none of my friends are interested in it because of the way it looks.
>>
>>344486609
I had to drop AH cause the fucking characters don't fix their orientation upon crossups and you end up attacking the wrong direction
>>
>Guilty Gear is back
>still trying to have threads about BlazBlue
Well there's your problem
>>
>>344487036
See? This is the shit I have problems with.

You Guilty Gear fags had been butthurt for half a decade against BlazBlue since ASW decided to make that instead of a new GG installment and you shitposted BB threads to oblivion.

Now that GG is back, instead of just rejoicing and have fun talking about GG with your fellow GG fags, you STILL shitpost against BlazBlue.

Just what the fuck do you want exactly?
>>
>>344486926
AH is perfect for touhou spinoff
>>
>implying that BB doesn't take over GG threads 90% of the time

wew
>>
>>344486926
No, that's Under Night
>>
>>344487376
This. I love both.
>>
File: 1467962224256.jpg (44 KB, 362x481) Image search: [Google]
1467962224256.jpg
44 KB, 362x481
>>344487695
cant wait to play it again on tuesday
>>
>>344486273
You could've made a thread about BB instead of this
>>
>>344486273
Guilty is back, there's no need for BlazBlue threads
>>
>>344488043
See>>344487376
>>
>>344487680

Prove it. Everytime theres a GG thread, someone has to stir shit up by saying GG's design is now waifu shit. Maybe if you realized that the cancer is within your fanbase that you couldnt even bother to talk about your series without shitposting another one, then maybe you'd stop being a petty piece of shit.

Even MKX and KI have better fanbases
>>
>>344486273
You can always take consolation in the fact that BB can sustain its own general with daily lobbies, whereas GG generals die within an hour whenever someone tries.
>>
>>344487956
I'm going to stick with the ps3 version and pray for [st] with my Seth buffs
>>
File: kiddy_kumite.gif (498 KB, 160x131) Image search: [Google]
kiddy_kumite.gif
498 KB, 160x131
>>344486273
hyper-kinetic, mish-mash anime fighter on hyper-kinetic, mish-mash anime fighter crime

>casualties:
brain cells
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.