[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of the Shadow Moses part in MGS4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: shadowmoses610.jpg (29 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
shadowmoses610.jpg
29 KB, 610x343
What did you think of the Shadow Moses part in MGS4?
>>
Just like the rest of the game, mindless fan pandering.
Game should at least tried not to ruin MGS2's ending.
>>
>>344473848
>mindless fan pandering
You mean exactly like MGS2?
>>
Was garbage
>>
>>344472884
Those fucking robots were no fun
>>
A great section that goes well with the theme of getting older in an otherwise pretty mediocre game. This part and the fistfight with Liquid Ocelot were the best moments. Rest was pretty shit.
>>
>>344472884
Superficial and dull nostalgia-wankery. MGS4 spent too much of its time up its own ass.
>>344474468
MGS2 wasn't really pandering at all, though.
>>
Awful for the most part.

1 of only 4 parts in the entire game where you were able to play the game like an ACTUAL MGS game without being bogged down by cutscenes.

However until the boss fight there was nothing but Geckos and empty corridors, and shortlived, like most of these actual gameplay sections.

Then after said bossfight its just more on rails shooters/minigame shit/FUCKING CUTSCENES.
>>
>>344472884
It was great seeing it remodelled, and the audio flashbacks were a great touch. Also the Rex vs Ray fight was great, and Crying Wolf was far and away the best BB fight.
Shame about everything else though, like the dwarf gekko and the Vamp fight.
>>
>Wow what a cool throwback
>get seen by a single Dwarf Gekko
>just fuck my experience up pham
>>
>>344476769
>Game gives you nearly infinite ammo and items with the shop
>Can spam endless chaff grenades and never get seen by anything electronic
>Choose not to
>Just fuck me to sodomy town famalama
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.