[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Caesar right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1 MB, 1280x720
Was Caesar right?
>>
probably
>>
Idk
>>
File: Avarage legion fag.jpg (11 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
Avarage legion fag.jpg
11 KB, 250x227
>>344472053
Depends.
>If you're 14 or younger
Yes.
>If not
No.
>>
can you repeat the question
>>
the legion does not have the longevity to fulfill his plans
it does not matter what his goals are, his tools are wrong
>>
>>344472053
No, just underdeveloped
>>
>>344472426
I actually think most of the NCR fanboys are on the level of 14 yo as they by the outright propaganda without consideration of Caesar's ultimate goals and how they offer very viable solutions to wasteland problems.

I don't even agree with the means legion uses and ally with NCR, but claiming legion and its supporters to be just "edgy" is very low level argument.
>>
>>344472858
>No legion companion
>>
>>344472053
yes
>literally crucifies corrupt members of his legion
>emphasizes the man over the machine, laying the groundwork for a civilization ready to build a better world
>no tolerance of alcohol and drugs that ruin communities
>will cut off NCR's bloated head and replace the army with the trained and ready Legion to enforce the new, better laws
The Legion is the hard reset button the nukes should have been. Sure they'll lose most of the technological progress, but humanity will be better for it in the end
He's certainly better than the alternatives
>america 2: we're not gonna fuck it up this time guys, we promise!
>Robert "space or bust" House who doesn't give a single shit about the people of the wasteland
>independant, or "literally nothing" the ending
The Legion is the best future for the wasteland and you know it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.