[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got to Wizpig for the first time ever. Tips, tricks, ideas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Wizpig_DKR_Artwork.png (447 KB, 653x814) Image search: [Google]
Wizpig_DKR_Artwork.png
447 KB, 653x814
Just got to Wizpig for the first time ever. Tips, tricks, ideas?

Also Diddy Kong Racing discussion.
>>
>>344471081
what an awful design
holy fucking shit
>>
>>344471489
Wizpig's awesome stfu
>>
>>344471694
>it's a pig
>no it's a dragon
>NO IT'S A PIG
>NO IT'S A DRAGON
>>
>>344471803
Go away with your bait
>>
My tip? Begin praying, without a divine favour from something beyond the mundane world you dont stand a fucking chance. Sacrifice things of importance, devote things of weight. Give yourself entirely to Wizpig.
>>
>>344471932
how is it bait
i genuinely think his design looks like shit
>>
How is the ds version?
>>
Let off the gas when you go through a zipper and you'll get a greater boost.
>>
>>344471995
This. DKR was, like Mario Kart, more fun with friends than anything. The higher difficulties really meant jackshit because the AI rubberbands behind you anyway.
>>344472130
Conker and Banjo are straight up gone.
>>
>>344472130
Shit
>>
>>344472197
Meant to say "let go of the gas".
>>
>>344471081
The first Wizpig race is the hardest in the game. You have to use a character with shit turning but high max speed and power boost every zipper.
>>
>>344473001
I read a few things that say you have to use Timber, that true?
>>
>>344473001
>>344473868
Fuck no I beaten wizpig with my bitch pipsy.
>>
Tap A to go faster in the car.
>>
>>344473868
I was never able to do it with any of the lighter characters. I don't know if its impossible but it sure wasn't possible for me.
>>
>>344473001
If you boost properly I don't think it even matters who you pick. I must have lost dozens of times as a kid before looking it up and learning I was doing it all wrong. Then I got the timing down and just thrashed him. His course is a one trick pony, nothing but zippers.

On the other hand, I don't remember there being any kind of trick for the rematch. I don't think I ever beat it.
>>
>>344474489
You don't hold it down, just tap?
>>
>>344474489
Holy shit, it's true.
>>
>>344474941
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSAlLkgu8zE
>>
>>344474727
I really struggled with the first race. Like took a few weeks of playing on and off to beat it. I don't remember having much of a problem with the final race though.
>>
>>344472262
DKR has no rubberband, mate.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.