[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One enemy army can attack your unguarded settlement, sack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: totalwar_wh_dogfight.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
totalwar_wh_dogfight.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>One enemy army can attack your unguarded settlement, sack it and then march away further than a pursuing army can chase

This shit retarded as fuck. Starting playing that fucking Benny Hill music, why don't you?
>>
>>344447905
you can 1) use an agent to limit their movement range 2) use ambush stance to intercept 3) download the home territory movement bonus mod
>>
>>344448236

>Hinder - 45% Chance
>Fail
>Fail
>Fail
>Fail
>Critical Fail
>Uninstall
>>
>i suck at games
>it's the games fault
found your problem
>>
>not ambushing them
>not building walls.
shiggy.
>>
Putting Warhammer in Total War sure attracted a lot of strategy plebs
>>
>>344452668
prince of macedon pls.
>>
>>344447905
This. I just installed mods that negated this shit and turned off a lot of the AI cheats.
>>
post your modlists lads.
>kam + molay
>cataph's teef and lances
>formation mods
>lots of cosmetic changes including qt vampires
>>
>>344449406
That's why you savescum.

>>344452143
>implying level 2 walls are going to do much against 20 stack norsefag armies
>>
>>344447905
>implying that army just popped out of nowhere
Why the fuck didnt you intercept it before it got to your town? Plan your movement, nigger, you got different stances for a reason.
>>
>>344455076

What the fuck is a full stack doing behind your armies?
>>
>>344455076

>20 stack norsefag

Like half of those are gonna be their basic units or dogs, and dont underestimate walls. Or rather, dont overestimate the AI, they still suck at sieges.
>>
>>344455581
>have walls
>always end up fighting in fields
>>
>>344455683

Against the AI, it's better to think of walls as a way of delaying them long enough to get reinforcements over to break them in the field rather than an opportunity for the AI to attack into a one-sided battle.
>>
>>344455076
norsefags utterly suck balls.

I took on 5 of them with Azhag + one reinforcing army and slapped the shit out of them all.
>>
>>344455683
What?
Towns dont have walls by default. They only get walls if you upgrade them enough times and build a special building.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.