[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you played me in a while? Don't you remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 1920x1080
Why haven't you played me in a while? Don't you remember how much fun Vault of Glass was?
>>
>>344442985
>Don't you remember how much fun Vault of Glass was?

So you realise how long you haven't been fun?
>>
>>344442985
I still play it, the game mechanics are great. The guns feel nice to shoot, and the powers mixed with armor abilities have nice rewards. Shit's fun.
>>
Are we having daily Destiny threads? I approve.

All they need to do is fix the NM ship and I am all caught up with everything I need to do/get.
>>
It's too co-op oriented. I sold my xbone but I'd buy it again if not for that. And having to spend money on dlc.
>>
>>344443521
You can easily get a group to play with if that's the problem. The 100 is a great tool for that.
>>
>>344443727
Not sure what that is. PvP was decent but I greatly prefer single player anyway.
>>
File: Music of the Spheres.png (780 KB, 884x793) Image search: [Google]
Music of the Spheres.png
780 KB, 884x793
>TFW the Stranger still has nothing to explain
>TFW the Speaker still hasn't told you what he says he could
>TFW the Queen still being alive changes nothing
>TFW Rasputin still does nothing but piss on Xenos from deep space
>TFW Variks is still a precious cinnamon bun too pure for this world
>TFW Lord Saladin confirmed BBC but Lord Shaxx still not confirmed Shax-10
>TFW Oryx is still mai waifu SIVA can fuck off
>TFW more info at Bungie.net
>>
I can't find my disk.
>>
>>344444397
www.the100.io

It's a site where you can find people to play with.
>>
I don't have a console with that game.
>>
>>344444842
>TFW the Queen still being alive changes nothing
Can't wait for her to come back as the Taken Queen. She will probably be the one that takes Oryx's throne.
>>
>>344445568
Wouldn't that just remove Taken as an enemy type? Unless you're implying she'd fight us then due to worm gods. Yeah right, as if they'd give themselves more reason to stop being lazy with additional voice recordings when Petra's lines are still stuck in House of Wolves timeline despite offering Taken bounties...
She's more likely to show up as the 10th or something. As if she'll actually show up again before Destiny 2 comes out and they start dropping off support for Destiny, kek.
>>
>>344442985
Yeah I remember VoG. Too bad there isn't a point to playing it anymore and instead I get to play the arena mode that you some how managed to fuck up.
>>
How the fuck are there still so many armor and weapon designs that are trapped in blue/Y1-purple tier hell? Fuck.
>>
What are the chances of it being good?
>>
I played it on PS3, but fuck playing an FPS with a controller.
If it was on PC, I'd probably be putting a shitload of time into it.
>>
>>344446557
Oh it'll be fun. It won't last though, bungie doesn't know how to make lasting content.
>>
>>344446794
Not since the accident.
>>
File: 1458176632378.jpg (77 KB, 450x518) Image search: [Google]
1458176632378.jpg
77 KB, 450x518
But Destiny-san, I spent last afternoon going flawless. How much do you want me to play you?
>>
So hey when's Marty coming back?
>>
>bungie finally goes third party
>no PC port
>>
>>344442985
>30fps
>no dedicated servers
>little to no effort for competitive pvp
>no custom pvp lobbies
>raid content releases 6-8 months apart with 4 bosses that can be cleared on release within a few hours
>best pvp weapons can only be obtained through le random engrams or 9000 hours of le random strike drops

fucking deadstiny
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.