[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
its fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: evolve.jpg (516 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
evolve.jpg
516 KB, 1920x1080
its fun
>>
>>344440504
It's not
>>
>>344440869
Looks like someone doesn't enjoy badass monster fights and the thrill of the chase from both perspectives
>>
>>344440869
found the useless Trapper who doesn't use traps and wonders why his team is pissed
>>
>>344440869
It is. It just wasn't worth $60
>>
>>344440504
I agree. Lennox OP
>>
>>344441739
That's why I bought the game. I never experienced either of these things at any point in the game. It's a fucking joke.
>>
>>344440504
I played 4 rounds but it is not much fun to me it looks too samey to keep my interest up
>>
sorry OP but just because it went f2p it did not make the game itself more interesting or fun than that pile of garbage released more than over a year ago. Youre a fag
>>
>>344440504

I kinda want to give it a go, but the game is fucking awful at telling you what any of the stuff you have does.

Which is fine in other games because you can always pick up the slack for new players, but this game seems like any player who doesn't know what they're doing is going to doom the team.
>>
I think it's fun. Just dl it today. When you play as a monster you really feel like a behemoth, especially when you're trapped in a dome, and when you play as humans the monster is a credible threat that ramps up the longer the game goes on. That being said i wish they would remove the trappers scan ability. You can no longer juke the hunters if they know the map and the direction they know to go.
>>
>>344443604
>Load up game
>Choose character screen
>Read character description

>Get in game
>Hit esc
>Read ability descriptions

WHOA
>>
>playing Emmet
>drop several healing points
>no one fights near it
>try to compensate getting near teammates
>monster jumps on me
Suffering.
>>
i never played it before but the f2p version feels decent

it still plays like a glorified hide and seek, the actual fighting is messy as fuck
>>
>>344442806
You're right. It was worth $120 at least.
>>
>>344440504
fun

not 60$ fun

10$ fun
>>
It's decently fun untill monster picks wraith or a streamer shows up. I'd rather fight a kraken at least it will be over quick
>>
>>344448227
I have 0 (zero) idea about how to fight Wraith. It's a clusterfuck of zip zapping around and killing everyone. It's a mess.
>>
>>344449115
Don't stand near eachother. Shield people, heal if you need to. Deal damage the whole time. Trapper needs to be on point with traps to slow the fucker while your team wails on him. Griffin counters Wraith hard
>>
>>344441739
>thrill of the chase
>auto dome
>>
>>344448050
its free
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.