[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or do these motherfuckers look/act/sound scary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Guardian-BotW.png (636 KB, 980x498) Image search: [Google]
Guardian-BotW.png
636 KB, 980x498
Is it just me or do these motherfuckers look/act/sound scary as fuck. They also look like something created by Majora rather than the Sheikiah. Guardian tread I guess.
>>
>>344434117
As well they should. Even the wrecked ones are 500hp mini-bosses.
>>
>>344434847

What about the giant one on the mountain? Will you need to be One Punch Man to take that thing down?
>>
>>344435314
Maybe? You will at least need something bigger than the junk that you find on the first plateau. There is always the option of running the fuck away.
>>
File: SS guardians.gif (490 KB, 273x227) Image search: [Google]
SS guardians.gif
490 KB, 273x227
>>344435574
> There is always the option of running the fuck away.

It would be kinda cool if you could not defeat it. You will have to un-corrupt it.
>>
>>344435314
Why do you assume the thing on the mountain is a guardian? It might be Gohma or something else entirely.
>>
>this is what nintendobois find scary

kek
>>
File: yGjxSEm.jpg (103 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
yGjxSEm.jpg
103 KB, 800x450
>>344436156

That's obviously a guardian m8.
>>
I actually had a dream last night about fighting one of these things. Except my arrows had no effect on the laser eyes and, considering all my Zelda experience had failed me, I kept trying until I was burned alive.
>>
>>344434117
It looks like an Octorok.
>>
>>344434117
I would assume that they're old guardians some kind once used by the royal family for stuff. Like the all the bosses guarding the triforce in the original Legend of Zelda.
>>
>>344437038

Are guardians machines or do they have sentience?
>>
>>344437463
There is no way to know yet if they have real thoughts. You looking for a robot girlfriend or something?
>>
File: fi.png (917 KB, 1040x1480) Image search: [Google]
fi.png
917 KB, 1040x1480
>>344438091
>You looking for a robot girlfriend or something?

Yes
>>
>>344438524
Anon, I don't think BotW will let you build a Fi from the parts of destroyed Guardians. Well... probably not.
>>
File: 8-bit-gifs-planet-of-the-apes.gif (193 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
8-bit-gifs-planet-of-the-apes.gif
193 KB, 404x416
>>344436495
>YFW Hylians built these killer rogue robots
>YFW Ganon did nothing wrong
>>
>>344434117
>scary
kek what are you 5?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.