[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch == Boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Frontslider_1.jpg (15 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
Frontslider_1.jpg
15 KB, 670x377
Is there anyone out there who's getting tired of this game?
Sure the first moments were fun but it seems like all the title has to offer is little and it deals with just basic team v team mechanics, Competitive turned out to be shit, and the Quick Play has just become a coin flip to determine how good the next match would be.
>>
It's up to you to have fun.

I was frustrated and bored with it after the initial novelty wore off, but to truly become interested again you have to invest time. Learn the intricacies and mechanics of all the champs, counters, maps, flanks, etc.

I just treat it like a learning opportunity everytime I play now. If you go in with the mentality the game is boring because you die unfairly you will not enjoy it. If you try to understand what went wrong and how to improve you will have fun. Also playing with friends helps.
>>
Kind of gave up and started shitting around with the characters I never play, starting to enjoy it again now that I don't take it seriously anymore.
>>
>>344411905
I'm 60 hours in and the game is boring as fuck.
At least I got my money's worth
>>
I really hope in the future there are map makers and custom game made by the community, maybe then we will be able to enjoy juggernaut mode
>>
Not really.

I don't think Junkrat will ever get boring and supporting in this is funner than it was in tf2 and i played that for over 1000 hours.
>>
>>344411905
Never bothered picking up this game myself, too many of the abilities and characters seemed overly simplistic and the movement speed is way too slow. Specifically the idea of playing as a slow-going tank or an immobile turret in an FPS came off as extremely boring to me.
>>
>>344411905
== is tensting for equality
the following is proper syntax:
"Overwatch = Boring"

it was very fun for the first 5-10 hours
than they started to pick cancer
competetive is a joke as a solo player
>>
Just...some new maps and heroes please.
>>
>>344415167
They're probably gonna reveal it before or at Comic-Com on 7/21, so not much longer.
>>
>>344415139
Everything has counters.

Arguably the only broken characters are Lucio, Mercy, and Zarya. Widow is still a little too strong as well.
>>
it has enough to justify $40 when you factor in free maps and characters in the future, but yea, its not really deep
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.