[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the most boring experiences i've ever had When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nv.jpg (36 KB, 256x315) Image search: [Google]
nv.jpg
36 KB, 256x315
One of the most boring experiences i've ever had

When every conversation is an info dump, you know the writing isn't that good
>>
BIG IRON ON HIS HIP
>>
>>344409962
the game gives you several conversation options in case you are a role player and you will come back to visit those NPCs at a later time. that's the ideal way to enjoy the game, a little at a time. if you are a completionist faggot and you have to do everything as soon as it is presented to you then yes it's going to be boring.
>>
>>344409962
I'm sorry you have ADHD, anon.
Maybe Fallout 4 is more your speed.
After all, it was literally designed with people like you in mind.
>>
Most people you can tell to shut up.
I hate Ulysses though. Fucking nigger is in love with his own voice and will keep talking long after you've already turned the game off.
>>
>>344410220
>In case you are a role player

OK now I understand why this game is popular on /v/.
>>
>>344410420
*raises paw*
>>
File: pete.jpg (52 KB, 320x410) Image search: [Google]
pete.jpg
52 KB, 320x410
OP here, here's a picture of me
>>
>>344410595
I have a sneaking suspicion this quote has been taken out of context.
>>
>>344410245
Shows the average Obsidrone who allways thinks the same thing

>if you don't like NV then you must be a Bethesdrone

You know the biggest problem with this game is the 2nd half of it, "disconnection" would be the best word to describe it

Is like the choice of asking each NPC "what do you think about the Legion/NCR" is there so these people can feel tied to the plot in some way

walking from faction to faction is like walking between different movie sets, and not only is boring to walk forever (the wasteland wears out its welcome within 2 hours) but the places feel out of place and they feel like they have nothing to do with the overall plot

also, the combat is sluggish as fuck, and the amount of bulletsponge enemies in the end game is horrible

>>344410595
>>344410706

that's because it is taken out of context
>>
>>344410836
To be fair the game goes to absolute shit once you reach the Vegas strip. Everything before then is good.
>>
>>344410836
after you get out of the first village there's barely anyone who will give you their opinion on the Legion and NCR. if you're still getting that option in dialogue you are VERY early in the game.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.