[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Movie tie-in game is actually really good >Way better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
>Movie tie-in game is actually really good

>Way better than the shitty movie it's based on

This game was so good and the alternate Wolverine costume made it even better

All of that TECHNOLOGY with the regeneration

Imagine a sequel with Revengence cut tech

>tfw this game is never getting a sequel and Raven only makes shitty Call of Duty map packs now
>>
Hey now, Raven isn't just relegated to Call of Duty maps. They do the Chinese F2P Call of Duty, and are the ones doing the re-mastered COD4.
>>
All I remember was the game trailers console comparison where they had two visually different sides of the screen during a cutscene labeled xbox and ps3 and talked about the ps3 being inferior when the ps3 side had xbox button prompts on it. Revealing the lies
>>
>fighting the same enemies and bosses just with different skins the whole game
At least it indeed was more entertaining than the movie.

Also I'm triggered by a flashback where he jumps out of a plane and to ground leaving a massive whole and him unharmed. HE DIDN'T HAVE HIS ADAMANTIUM SKELETON YET. HEALING FACTOR OR NOT HE SHOULD BE A BLOODY SAUCE ON THE GROUND. REEEEEEEEEE
>>
I liked the regen factor, would bring myself to the brink of death just to see the adamntium underneath.

Disney would cockblock another one I think though
>>
>>344406776
Well it was still a budget tie-in game
There were a lot of cut corners

>HE DIDN'T HAVE HIS ADAMANTIUM SKELETON YET. HEALING FACTOR OR NOT HE SHOULD BE A BLOODY SAUCE ON THE GROUND. REEEEEEEEEE
His regeneration ability was greatly exaggerated for the game
>>
>>344406883
They own the rights to the games ?
>>
>>344406659
Goddammit Activision
>>
File: saaf.jpg (141 KB, 942x732) Image search: [Google]
saaf.jpg
141 KB, 942x732
>>344406659
It's especially sad because Raven was making actually interesting and good games until the end
Singularity was great
>>
>>344407048
Disney owns Marvel. That's why everything Marvel not published inside the Disney bubble (mainly that crappy Deadpool game and Capcom's vs. games) was yanked from sale a couple of years ago. The deals done for those games were made before Disney entered the picture, so when they expired, Disney took its ball and went home until the rev-up for the Deadpool movie started.
>>
>>344407212
>Disney owns Marvel. That's why everything Marvel not published inside the Disney bubble
I knew that but I assumed Fox owned to their own tie-in games.

Disney/Marvel is actually killing off mutants and slowly phasing them out of relevancy in the comics because they want to take wind out of Fox's sails

So I'm guessing sequel never ever
>>
File: 1426673806413.jpg (91 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1426673806413.jpg
91 KB, 919x720
>This came out the same year as Arkham Asylum
>Bamham combat became a standard and this ended up in the discount bin

We are in the wrong timeline.
>>
>>344407686
Bamham is decent and its combat fits Batman really well.
Also Assassin's Creed invented that style of combat, not Batman.
>>
File: loading.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
loading.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
Why 10 ?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.