[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I want to play ps2 game on my pc and from what I can tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79 KB, 1366x768
So I want to play ps2 game on my pc and from what I can tell PCSX2 is shit and wont let me use the roms ive found so far. what is my alternative?
>>
>>344403103
there is no alternative, and you're simply doing something wrong.
>>
>>344403103
ps2 emulation is a bitch. true
though pcsx2 should run most games fine. you just have to fiddle with the settings for each game

try googling the settings for each game. if you get them to work, i can tell you another trick so you won't have to manually change the settings each time you play a different game
>>
>>344403103

stop being retarded
pcsx2 works fine
>>
what a hassle indeed

http://ngemu.com/threads/running-pcsx2-guide-for-noobs.101343/
>>
>>344403103
oh, and do you have the bios file?
without that, nothing will run.
>>
>>344403103
Fucking retarded cunt
>>
>>344403103
>wont let me use the roms
Well, now that we know you're a fucking idiot I guess it's time to sage
>>
There is no alternative. Stop being a retard and learn to set up the emulator correctly.

>roms

You're probably better off just buying a PS2.
>>
>>344403103
>PCSX2 is shit
You're shit. I can run FM4 at 30fps on a fucking toaster.
>>
>>344403103
Why don't you just buy a dirt cheap modded PS2 and pirate the games? You're being a fucking idiot.
>>
Is input lag still a problem for games like DMC3?
>>
So many angry nerds in here jesus
>>
>>344404380
i played through dmc3 on that emulator just fine

in taiko drum master there is noticable input lag, though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.