[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Kino games not for plebs >WAAAHHH THE PLOT TWIST IS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 15638_front.jpg (146 KB, 640x913) Image search: [Google]
15638_front.jpg
146 KB, 640x913
ITT: Kino games not for plebs

>WAAAHHH THE PLOT TWIST IS TOO CLEVER FOR ME!
>>
File: contemplating how shit I am.jpg (31 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
contemplating how shit I am.jpg
31 KB, 600x750
>>344402017
I didn't really care about the plot twist, I just hated spending 90% of the game on Elicoor and half the cast coming from there but they stop being relevant when you actually step off the planet finally

also pic related
>>
>>344402210

I agree, the game was about space exploration but it all felt very small.

I kinda liked the game though, the twist was a bit lame but didn't bother me too much back then.
>>
>>344402325
>I agree, the game was about space exploration but it all felt very small.

Even funnier is that next to the country you're exploring is another (Greeton) that is far more advanced (probably around 20th century earth equivalent) but you're only allowed to explore the medieval level part of the planet.
>>
>>344402325
>>344402457
This is exactly why I hate this series. You have the whole space with different technologies you can use, but you spend almost all of your time on medieval planets anyway, meaning it's basically just another general jrpg. So what is the point then?
>>
File: 500px-kinocannon1[1].jpg (41 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
500px-kinocannon1[1].jpg
41 KB, 500x333
>>344402017
>Kino

What the fuck is "kino"?
>>
>>344406214
another word for cinema
>>
Dark souls 2 is the most Kino game ever created
>>
File: ULUS10375_00006.jpg (95 KB, 1366x695) Image search: [Google]
ULUS10375_00006.jpg
95 KB, 1366x695
You have 5 seconds to tell me why you didn't pick Opera.
>>
>>344402210
this dude was a bonus character though

just slipped him
>>
>>344402017
yeah people bitch about the story but in the end it wasnt even a big deal yet thats what they remember the game for
>>
>>344406214
/tv/'s latest shitty meme.
>>
>>344406682

But I did anon. Ashton was a cuck and he got in the way of my adorable Precis waifu so I removed him from the equation.

In practical terms Opera is kind of mediocre if only because she blows through her MP in like 10 seconds. It's a great 10 seconds though
>>
File: artistry.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
artistry.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
>tfw plebs around me don't realize that this is the true star kino
>its intricately woven subtleties escape their feeble minds
>they bash it because of "shit voice acting" when it's actually a masterful subversion of a contemporary anime english dub
>>
>>344402210

>draw a badass swordsman
>make him a mediocre mage that never uses his sword for anything

has there ever been a bigger bait and switch
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.