[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Furi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Furi_Faceoff_Launch_1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Furi_Faceoff_Launch_1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
So I was playing Furi, just beat the Knight boss and some Juno looking bitch asks me if I want to stay with her or some shit. She keeps looping speech when i walk back and forth so I figure this is a good time to go take a piss.

When I come back the credits are rolling, and I think no problem I'll just reload my last save.

The game deleted said save and now I have to start from the beginning again.

Why is this allowed?
>>
It's one of the endings.
>>
good for you
i cant even get past time grandpa
>>
It's an ending. I stayed in the garden too.
>>
>>344402160
>>344401764
I didn't want to. I assumed you had to do something to make the choice. I wanted to keep going.
>>
>>344402241

Just do it again. You already know the patterns now, second time is piss.
>>
>>344402241
No OP you did make the right choice, no more death, she'll look after you now

My favourite fight I think and that fucking track

bunny/architect/voice was #7, is rider and his decision #11?
>>
>>344402241
you should have just paused, really.
and now our garden will blossom
>>
File: 20160709104107_1.jpg (306 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160709104107_1.jpg
306 KB, 2560x1440
this is from my furier run

is this bugged? i don't feel like i deserve S rank. i didn't do very well at all, and i didn't do the final boss.
>>
File: 1443135641730.png (229 KB, 292x355) Image search: [Google]
1443135641730.png
229 KB, 292x355
WILL I EVER GET SHOES?
>>
>>344403702
Well i'm happy for myself to know the s requirements aren't that strict.
I think it's kinda bullshit though how you can choose or not to do the star and your rating won't be affected.
>>
>>344404201
yeah, i backed up my save file just incase the last fight was too difficult for me. just wanted to complete it first. but.. i got s rank anyway so now i'm done.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.