[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone remember?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1464857979881.jpg (131 KB, 256x364) Image search: [Google]
1464857979881.jpg
131 KB, 256x364
If so did you like it? I did
>>
>>344401339
I remember liking it when I was younger purely because it had a hub world
>>
>>344401339
one of my nostalgia classics. fucking loved that game. there was nothing super special about it except for boomerangs and general STRAYA ness. for some reason the music really stuck in my memory
>>
Didn't get far but liked what I played. Should finish it sometime.
>>
I liked it when I was younger, but replaying it now, I can see all its flaws.
It was made purely to cash in on the trend of animal adventure games at a time when that kind of game was losing popularity.
>>
>>344401339
I'm actually playing Ty 2 at the moment, finished the first game earlier this year. They're kind of like less polished Ratchet and Clank games.
>>
The music in the first game was surprisingly good.
>>
>>344401339

The controls were so fucking stiff.
>>
>>344401339
I really liked it, yeah.
I played the first two when I was younger and really liked them.

I tried emulating 3 recently though and holy shit it's terrible.
>>
I remember the cool different rang weapons like the lava one, ice rangs, and like a metal future one.
Ironic since I fucking hate Aussies now, why are all Aussies the worst fucking people on planet Earth.
>>
>>344404267
Damn man, what did we do to you?
>>
>>344401339
I never played it. Is it good?

>>344404267
>*cockcage rattles*
>>
>>344404916
You ruined 4chan.
Don't all Aussies have horrible internet, what the fuck happened where literally all Aussies managed to log onto 4chan at once like around 2012 or some shit and shitpost enmass?
>>
>>344404916
Most shitposters are Aussies.
>>
>>344401339
I remember it and I remember it being terrible
>>
>>344401339
i played the GBA one and it was fucking great, i dont care what anyone says
>>
I'm still waiting for it to come off early access.
>>
>>344401339
I loved it, but I was a dumb kid, and had to use cheat codes to get all of the boomerangs.
>>
>>344401339
One of the best platformers on PS2.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.